Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I had joined this site, but I don't really see the appeal. People don't seem to be on. I might just be on it to watch over things happening close to me.

I thought about joining that place, but felt it might be a bit too intense for me.
That and I really didn't like all the information they were asking of me at sign up.

Fetlife is greeeeeeat! But it depends what you're on their for. I used it to make friends and build nerve to attend local events/munches.

To be honest I see where the appeal in the website is. It looks like it could be a legitimately good way to meet people who live near you with similar interests but at the end of the day I don't enjoy spending time on there nor have I really contacted many people. It's just got too many people that are really full-on about their kink and meeting up for casual sex. I find it pretty unnerving really as someone who just isn't interested in that sort of thing.

Fetlife is a great place to look for munches and other events. They also have a lot of forums to discuss various different subjects. Don't do a ton over there now, but I still go on to look for events from time to time.

I joined Fetlife a while back but I've only really been contacted by creepers. There are a couple of nice people I've met there but I've found that more often than not people will message you just to try and get naughty pictures. Since I don't post naughty pictures or give them out people will message me asking for them, then when I say no they just stop replying. Fetlife is good if you can meet nice people on there but most of the people I've found in my personal experience have just wanted sex or genital pictures.

AddyShadows said:
I joined Fetlife a while back but I've only really been contacted by creepers.

Yeeeeeah, the creepers suck, but after awhile you filter through them from the lack of responding and blocking. It sucks, but between internet anonymity and no chill it's a forever issue. Still! As someone who was super hesitant at first, it really is super neat. I've met amazing people through their that I don't think I'd have met otherwise. It also matters (I'd think) just how useful it is for local groups that remain active or interesting. Sometimes, that can be a bad luck of the draw location-wise.

But ummm! Yeah~! I might just be over positive cause of the babbus on there making me laugh.

I found if you join the nonsexual groups it's tamer.
There are AB nonsexual and littles nonsexual also.
I'm not so much into the kink stuff as much being a little one.
But would never found a little play group if I had not joined fetlife.
Got to go writing Santa a note :)

By definition AB and DL are non sexual. This is simply who I am, and I too prefer to stay away from the Diaper Sex/ Diaper Fetish side.

I joined fetlife a while ago!!

Of course you have your handful of creeps, but you just have to filter it as best as you can!

I am a non sexual little, and have found a really good local group I wouldn't of met otherwise! In fact I am going to a littles Christmas party this weekend!

I've passively used fetlife for a few years. And ice had some success and failure. First of all I joined fetlife to find local dl and hopefully get to meet some irl. To date I've met 3 different people and one of them has been really great and we've hung out many times. I've had two people that I talked to and made plans with that nothing ever happened with, they just went awol. One thing is for sure. Creepers are out there, and the surest way to draw attention to yourself wether from creeps or people you'd want to meet, is to post pics. My page activity increased 10 fold once I started uploading photos. Mostly creeps but some people just won't trust you without a photo

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

SleepingBlueWolf said:
It's just got too many people that are really full-on about their kink and meeting up for casual sex. I find it pretty unnerving really as someone who just isn't interested in that sort of thing.

This is the same reason why I have had an account for three years, but I rarely go on the site. I'm happily married and not looking for sex and it just seems like a hookup place. The only reason I go there is to see if there is a munch near me that I might want to attend.

I wanted to go there just to see if there are events or others in my area. Would never trust people there to meet tho. Just want to get an idea of what's out there. (Also i planned on using plugins in browser to block all images and just show text.)

But you have to give them to much info for me to make an account, they lost me at cell number.

I think your OP description is accurate but I don't think fetlife is useless.

In my town, Fetlife is the central tool for organising AB/DL meets. It's not useful as a website in the sense that it doesn't have images or a very threaded-discussion-friendly format, but it's the premier source for real-world interaction.

I have a profile on Fetlife and it took a while to figure out where I belonged. Through Fetlife I was finally able to meet people face to face. At my age that was very important in finally accepting myself as I was. Most of the people I met were half my age but most of them accepted me for who I was. It is too bad a person feels like they do get judged by age. The little munches are the best part of belonging to Fetlife, at least I think so.

Fetlife has helped me with meeting people, seeing munch schedules, keeping up with people I met long distance, and most important reduce my bigot tendencies and Make me more self aware

I'm also on FetLife. There are a bunch of creeps out there, but you you can usually sort through them fairly easily. TONS of groups on there too.

I just simply stay off Fetlife.
I do not trust it, due to ending up being victimized by real sicko creeps.
As an Autistic, my safety comes first.

I have met some really good people on fetlife as well as some creepies. I been to 3 little events that were only advertised on there. Compare that to on here where there are less than 5 regular people from my area and no events in my area.

I've been using fetlife to get info with AB/DL events and munches. I've met some nice people at some of the munches I've went to. However I don't do much more on fetlife as I've found some people I know in my area on fetlife...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back