Your favorite wetting position?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
As the title asks, what is your favorite way to wet your diaper?

Personally, I like the sensation that comes with laying flat on my back. But I also like the feeling when I'm sitting in my computer chair, but that's both the wetting and position feeling more like a little, especially if I'm watching a movie and just let it happen like I could do no different.

What's your favorite position?

For me, it isn't just about the position I'm in, but also what I'm wearing at the time. For some reason I find it really hard to wet if I'm laying down wearing nothing but a diaper. But If I'm wearing a t-shirt or something else, it becomes much easier and more enjoyable. My favorite way to wet would be on my back wearing my footie pj's, and a thick crinkly plastic diaper. It takes me back to the days of being 5-6 years old again, and feeling helpless. I hope that doesn't sound too weird.

I guess my favorite position would be in bed and on my back. It' such a nice feeling of pee rolling over my groin into the back of the diaper.

I haven't really thought about this one too much. I guess I would say laying down or sitting back while carrying on with my usual activities. Standing up is easiest for me, but not my favorite.

Probably laying on my back. Or just sitting way back say like in a recliner. I like to feel it trickle down my crack and swell around my butt.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Reactions: Diaper44
Relaxed in bed laid on my stomach

standing at a wall leaning against it. cant stop the flow

ST50 said:
Relaxed in bed laid on my stomach

This would be my fav also , but only get one go at it laying on my tummy.... then have to roll over or leakage will occur :/

Relaxed in bed on my stomach
In cotton diapers and plastic panties.

On my back u can feel the pee run down to my bum

Reactions: Diaper44
I love it when I am walking and it just falls out....

i would sleep in a shirt with a thick diaper on only. then i would have a body pillow between my legs, and i would sleep on my side hugging the pillow. While the pillow is between my legs, pee would flow out and into my diaper...Its so soothing and comforting...makes me want to faint.

landingxray said:
i would sleep in a shirt with a thick diaper on only. then i would have a body pillow between my legs, and i would sleep on my side hugging the pillow. While the pillow is between my legs, pee would flow out and into my diaper...Its so soothing and comforting...makes me want to faint.
Wetting on my side always troubles me. I've done it without leaking before in abena and dry 24/7 but I've also had leaks with those too. It just always feels risky. Also then only one side of my diaper swells up which leaves me feeling off balance and unable to sleep

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Rather than sensation, for me it’s about reliving the shame of my childhood bed-wetting. Thus my favorite is in bed sound asleep.

I like lying down, it's a position that non-nappy wearers don't get to "go" in, which gives it a certain special feeling to it...

If I'm awake and in bed I do it lying on my stomach. If I'm out and about and can't avoid going I stand still and try to point downwards.

When wearing during the day, I'm usually standing straight or sitting when I use my diaper. If sitting, I'll try to sit up on my heels (I'm usually alone). If I wear at night, though, I can't bring myself to wet while lying down. I have to get up on all fours and do a bit of a squat to wet. I'm too worried about potential leaks.

My favorite position would be when am in bed lying on my back. I do also enjoy wetting no matter what I am doing. Be it sitting, standing, reclining or walking. For me, wetting while walking is the most difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back