• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Lellie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellie

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Hello there. I'm Lellie. I'm not exactly an AB or little, but more the type to ageplay as a 12-16 year-old. I might be a little out of place here, so if I stick out too much, feel free to direct me to somewhere else. :eek:

I'm currently not in work or studying, but I'm hoping to start university next year. My grades were mediocre but I probably have a chance somewhere. In my spare time I write and play music, read, and spend too much time windowshopping.

So, hello. I hope I can find some companionship here. :)

Welcome to ADISC!

Many people improve their grades in college because the courses are more geared to their individual likes. I mean, you wouldn't take Organic Chemistry if you wanted to work in the Computer Science field.

Don't worry too much about your past grades. Just pick a good college and a field you are interested in and I'm sure things will work out for you.

Hi Lellie! BabyDenise is right-and college is WAY different than high school; WAY better! I got decent grades in high school, but i got straight A+'s in college because i WANTED to and didn't NEED to! Mind you, it was still hard work and wasn't easy, but it was still so much better because there wasn't puberty and other growing-up issues distracting me.
Welcome to our crazy and hopefully for you, FUN world of ab(and/or)dl-ism!

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome to the site. What instrument do you play and what style of music do you compose?

Hello lellie nice to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back