magnificos

Status
Not open for further replies.

landingxray

Est. Contributor
are the magnificos the best diapers? i heard the velcro on the front of the diaper are very soft and easily bendable than the hard plastic covering tape landing zone. what are your thoughts? so magnificos are better than abu space and rearz???????

It seems obvious that they can't be the best because they use Velcro instead of tapes. Anything that marrs the smooth plastic is only going to make it worse. Next question!

The above is my honest opinion but I hope that couching it in such a factual manner illustrates how silly it is to be so definitive. These things are simply a matter of preference.

There is no "best diaper" any moreso than any "best movie" or "best car". You're not going to get answers that the majority will agree with without listing at least several specific preferences. Things like "quietest", "best value", "most babyish look" etc.

bambinod said:
There is no "best diaper" any moreso than any "best movie" or "best car". You're not going to get answers that the majority will agree with without listing at least several specific preferences. Things like "quietest", "best value", "most babyish look" etc.

This, there is never a best in a consumer product, just a favorite.

I did really like them for what they were. The stretchy sides basically fixed the problems that had prevented me from using Bambinos for the most part. They're a little pricey though so I probably won't buy them with any regularity, but for the occasional ABDL diaper they're not bad at all is my honest assessment.

Magnificos actually use an elastic-ey loop and fasten system, not velcro. It has its own advantages and disadvantages. Some see infinite re-fastens as a big plus, others see the not-as-smooth texture of a loop system and don't want it. Totally subjective.

I recently posted an official Magnifico review.

It's a good diaper, and the stretch sides with hook-and-loop tapes give a unique and more comfortable fit than the typical tape system. It's basically the system that exists on modern baby diapers, and having now been able to try it on myself, it seems objectively better from a functional standpoint. Whether you like it better has a lot to do with you specifically like in a diaper, but I would definitely recommend people give this diaper a try.

It's not, however, the highest capacity diaper on the market, and it's very expensive for what it is. So, I don't think this is going to become the default diaper for many ABDLs so much as this is a proof-of-concept for a feature that we're likely to see more suppliers include in future offerings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back