Possibly discovered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So the other week, I had woken up wet and thrown my M4 in my bathroom trash. I usually wait until my parents are gone to throw them out, but completely forgot about it for a few days until my house cleaner got to my house. They did their thing and left like usual, emptying every trash can out except one...mine. Now, she usually empties every single trash can, so I'm assuming she saw my wet diaper in my trash and decided to not deal with it (understandably), or she just straight up forgot to empty my trash. Nothing seems off with her or her friend so I'm not sure what to think!

Theb,

I can relate to some of your anxiety over this, but rest assured, I doubt that you have anything to worry about. I had a similar experience in college when I had changed in the bathroom and left a wet diaper in there while I quickly went to my room get some other things to shower. Unfortunately, before I came back, which was literally seconds later, my roommate had gone into the bathroom. The diaper was left on the floor as one of the things I had left for was a plastic bag to put it in. So I know that he had to have seen it.

He came out of the bathroom quicker than expected, but said nothing about it. I kept waiting for months for it to come up, but it never did.

Bottom line, while I know he had to have seen the diaper, he didn't want to make an issue of it and it didn't impact our friendship. If the house cleaner saw it (which it sounds like is likely) and hasn't said anything or acted differently, I would guess this is kind of the same situation. Perhaps she didn't want to embarrass you by emptying the trash can, in which you then would have known she knew. If there have been no differences in how she acts, then my guess it is something she will keep private and isn't any big deal.

I suspect that many house cleaners have seen all kinds of things. A diaper, disposed of properly in a waste can, although unexpected, is nothing special.

Your 21, so unless the house cleaner was hired by your parents and they required the house cleaner to tell them about anything unusual, I believe the house cleaner will not mention it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back