Question for lovers of anime and weebs alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocosaurusrex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Are there any good anime on Netflix or the internet that are easily accessible that you like watching during little time? I'd love some suggestions, I've been back into Japanese animation and started rewatching Inu Yasha, which is one of my favorites. Any stuff that's silly or light hearted with interesting story/characters? Let me know.

-chocolate dinosaur <3

My interests don't necessarily run to that in an ABDL sense but Case Closed gets mentioned on this subject and there's a collection available for streaming on Netflix.

I don't really watch anime to feel babyish. But I really fell in love with Inuyasha last year and... *looks down at Inuyasha tattoo*. Anyway, have you tried Ranma 1/2? I'm currently making my way through that. The manga both it and Inuyasha were based upon were written by the same person. I think it's right up your alley of being more light-hearted (more so than Inuyasha at least) with interesting characters.

I haven't seen a whole lot of anime, but one that springs to mine that's kid-friendly is Hamtaro, which I liked a lot when I was younger.

If you are wanting more light hearted stuff, try things like Yuki Yuna is a Hero or Glitter Force. Other than this, what kind of genres do you like?

I don't really watch anime for little time either, I just like it. But uh, light-hearted hmm. Have you watched the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya? That's a classic.

I think a lot of the association with littleness and anime comes from me watching stuff like dragon ball and rurouni kenshin when I was little. I'll definitely check these suggestions out. What do you guys watch when you're in your little mindset?

Cruchyroll is a good legit site for watching anime. Also you can watch full series on the funimation channel on youtube. I don't really associate littleness with anime as I watch anime all the time. I've been watching paw patrol lately when I'm little. As for anime for younger kids, monster hunter, detective conan (case closed), digimon, pokemon, metabots, and beyblade are a few.

Shugo Chara is a good anime for little time, as is Lilpri.

chocosaurusrex said:
I think a lot of the association with littleness and anime comes from me watching stuff like dragon ball and rurouni kenshin when I was little. I'll definitely check these suggestions out. What do you guys watch when you're in your little mindset?

Western cartoons, mostly. My Little Pony and Steven Universe are my two favorites.

lilkayden said:
Cruchyroll is a good legit site for watching anime. Also you can watch full series on the funimation channel on youtube. I don't really associate littleness with anime as I watch anime all the time. I've been watching paw patrol lately when I'm little. As for anime for younger kids, monster hunter, detective conan (case closed), digimon, pokemon, metabots, and beyblade are a few.

I thought you needed premium access to crunchy roll? It's free? I guess I'll have to check it out!

chocosaurusrex said:
I thought you needed premium access to crunchy roll? It's free? I guess I'll have to check it out!
Without premium, there are commercials and you cant watch the the most recent episode. Although premium is cheap and they also joined up with funimation(FunimationNow)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back