being in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

yobrepaid23

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This post is more of a "have you ever had" post.

Sometimes when i walk around in a public environement, i sometimes think what are the chances that someone in that spot is likely to be a diaper wearer or even a *b/dl.

it's someone's biggest secret, so i can assume people do everything not to let that piece of yourself being discovered.
Is there anyone who've felt the same this way, or is this a weird observation?

or more precise; have you ever seen someone in the general public who've you suspected to be an *b/dl?

thanks on your thoughts!

I tried doing some light "research" to come up with some semi-concrete numbers about what percentage of the population wears diapers and then estimate the odds that someone around you is wearing a diaper, but didn't find much. I did find an article, with a message that I've seen posted before: that adult diaper usage is on the rise
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-11/the-adult-diaper-market-is-about-to-take-off

So it is probably safe to say that it will become more prevalent as more people will become comfortable with public diaper wearing.

However something that I did notice in the article was an inference that sales are targeted at light incontinence/leakage. To me that means while more people are wearing diapers, you are less likely to notice them. That also explains why Depend has shied away from the plastic-backed diapers: it's no longer their target market, probably because thinner products are a much larger portion of their sales.

I read on depends site that 1 in 4 [ i think it was 1 in 4] are incontinent to some degree.

yobrepaid23 said:
This post is more of a "have you ever had" post.

Sometimes when i walk around in a public environement, i sometimes think what are the chances that someone in that spot is likely to be a diaper wearer or even a *b/dl.

it's someone's biggest secret, so i can assume people do everything not to let that piece of yourself being discovered.
Is there anyone who've felt the same this way, or is this a weird observation?

or more precise; have you ever seen someone in the general public who've you suspected to be an *b/dl?

thanks on your thoughts!

Not outside of furry meetups.... where the tells were much more significant then normal.

rennecfox said:
Not outside of furry meetups.... where the tells were much more significant then normal.

Well the Marci badges are usually a dead giveway XD

I often wonder if anyone else is wearing a nappy when I am out and about. Apart from when I have been to the continence clinic cI have never actually noticed anyone else.

I have actively looked for people wearing diapers in public and I haven't noticed any.

Im always keeping an eye out. But sofar nothin yet.

I do brave it once in a while. Always nervous though

I rarely think about looking so it's not surprising that I have never seen anyone who was or probably was diapered.

Even when I wear the thickest nappies and plastic pants my wife says you can't tell I am wearing a nappy under my jeans so I guess it is hard to tell if anyone else is wearing them.

I'm always self conscious when I do wear in public - but I'm not sure anyone can really tell, even another abdl who was looking for it!

My wife routinely sees me in diapers but rarely knows for sure. She confirms sometimes by playfully groping me :) but I always get the impression that when she does, she genuinely didn't know beforehand. When I ask her if she can tell by sight, she often says "yes". But I think that had more to do with familiarity. She knows how ism supposed to look so well that even a slight deviation is obvious.

Idk. I just never wear around people who I really care if they find out (e.g. Strangers). Because I really don't use abdl style diapers, feigned medical issue is always an excuse if I were to be somehow singled out. But in 20+ years of wearing, confrontations like that have essentially been non existent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back