Status
Not open for further replies.

PamperedGrl12

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I'm new to this site, hi!
Just about 3 days ago I told my husband I like to wear diapers. We had a pack of Tenas we used once or twice for other things and decided to just try one on and fell in love. I feel so comfortable, and submissive too.
I felt so awkward telling my husband but to my surprise he was totally fine with It! he asked some questions and I answered the best I could, and he said okay. He also said he had no probably with me wetting and changing me some times! I've worn one now since the talk, to bed, after a shower, and so on.
So here I am, I'm 27 years young, and a very shy person irl. But I love how this feels and I'm ready to be a bit more daring I guess is the best way to put it. So I'm here to ask advice, how can I start peeing in my diaper? Was it embarrassing the first time some one changed you? How did you over come going out in public wearing? Do you use powder or diaper rash cream? Any one in the Florida area a wearer?
Sorry if my questions seem dumb, or anything still getting used to this.
Thanks everyone for reading.

Congratulations for bring this up with your husband. You are a lucky person that he can accept this. As for peeing, start small at first and in private. A full bladder can overwhelm certain diapers. do what you and your spouse are comfortable. For myself, I would love to know someone like you. Good luck.

If you are wanting to start trying to pee in your diaper, you can start by sitting on the toilet and also running water. Just relax and try to tell yourself that you can go. Its the same thing I have told my wife to do when she wanted to try wetting.

Nice that your husband is so accepting, that is getting you off to a good start in exploring your enjoyment and fun with diapers. If you drink a lot of water the pee will come!
I have never been changed, and would imagine it would be uncomfortable at first. Embarrassment is your reaction to what someone else may think. So if your husband is OK with it, you will be to!

I live in Orlando, and go diaper education to Disney all the time. When it is Hot just make sure to use cornstarch baby powder

PamperedGrl12 said:
So I'm new to this site, hi!
Just about 3 days ago I told my husband I like to wear diapers. We had a pack of Tenas we used once or twice for other things and decided to just try one on and fell in love.

other things? forgive me if its a rude question, but what other things are tena's used for?

That's really nice to see. It's pretty much the ideal reaction to weird stuff as far as I'm concerned. Rather than sending you off to therapy or freaking out, just accepting this as another possible fun thing that you can get to do together. I understand that some people are going to have objections that aren't easy to overcome as a result of past trauma and difficulty but most people should just be able to roll with it for someone they love. There's so much fun to be had, I hate to see people throwing up artifiical barriers. I hope you and your husband have a great time!

PS- the problems with wearing out in public are mostly in our own heads. Be reasonably discreet and you'll be fine 99% of the time. Most people don't notice and most that notice won't say anything.

PamperedGrl12 said:
Sorry if my questions seem dumb, or anything still getting used to this.

The questions were not dumb.

For those of us that are just starting out, your questions are the type that are asked.

I don't have anything else to add as the above replies pretty much so at all.

Good luck!

Welcome to ADISC. Usually we ask that your first post is in the Introductions section and you tell us a little bit about yourself (beyond your love of diapers). From the sound of it, you are pretty lucky to be so well accepted by your spouse and so quickly too. Congrats. Best advice is to take is slow, be respectful and let him get used to the idea.

PamperedGrl12 said:
So I'm here to ask advice, how can I start peeing in my diaper?
Drink liquid and just try not to hold it.

PamperedGrl12 said:
Was it embarrassing the first time some one changed you?
Yes. I've always changed myself so when someone else did it for the first time (like 21 years ago), it was embarrassing. Normally though, I change myself.

PamperedGrl12 said:
How did you over come going out in public wearing?
Hmmm...if you've been wearing for a long time, its no big deal, but I can understand if you haven't then you might feel paranoid. Looser clothing, act normally and no one is the wiser.

PamperedGrl12 said:
Do you use powder or diaper rash cream?
I use both. But, realistically you only need cream to keep rashes at bay.

PamperedGrl12 said:
Any one in the Florida area a wearer?
Yep, I've lived in the sunshine state for most of my life...currently in north Florida, but I've lived all over the east coast of Florida.

I hope you enjoy the site, most people on here are pretty respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back