Cloth and washing discreetly

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvacadoLittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm thinking of buying a pair of these super undies I've seen around. Essentially cloth underwear, but is very very thick and meant to function as a bedwetting solution over, say, goodnites. However, I am unable to wash them using a washing machine and or drier. Any solutions?

Edit: Super Undies may be slightly small for me, any cloth suggestions?

Note: When I was young, to get the experience of diapers, I would take three pairs of underwear and an old pair of plastic pants and wet those. I would wash the underwear when I was home alone in a bowl in the bathtub.

1: Fill bowl with warm water
2: Take underwear out of hiding spot and put in water
3: Put on disposable gloves
4: Proceed to use dawn dish soap to wash
5: Would do a mix of air, fan, and hair dryer drying
6: Once dry, would put in hamper to be properly washed

Doing it this way got rid of the smell completely and appeared to completely clean the underwear. I put it in the hamper because young me thought that my pee was full of germs and that my genitals would get infected, turn green, and fall off if I did not use a washer and dryer. Could I use a similar routine above for a pair of super undies?

Fitsingoodnites said:
I'm thinking of buying a pair of these super undies I've seen around. Essentially cloth underwear, but is very very thick and meant to function as a bedwetting solution over, say, goodnites. However, I am unable to wash them using a washing machine and or drier. Any solutions?

I'm guessing you live with parents and they're the ones doing the laundry? My first suggestion, if that's the case, would be to take charge of your own laundry. I imagine they wouldn't mind that at all! And then you could wash and dry your cloth diapers quickly and conveniently. A hairdryer might work on underwear, but on multi-layer diapers with waterproof covers on one side, just... no. You'd be at it for five hours! It's a non-starter, really. And they'll take a couple of days to dry if left to hang indoors, so you then have to worry about keeping their location private while they're drying. And leaving diapers to dry indoors makes them kind of stiff, too. Generally, I just wouldn't recommend cloth diapers to somebody who can't machine-wash/dry them.

Regarding sizing, I wonder if you might be looking at the children's sizes? The adult versions are available for waist sizes up to 44 inches. Since you mention using GoodNites, I'm going to guess that these adult Superundies are more than large enough for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back