Actually Incontinent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikejames

Banned
Role
  1. Incontinent
How many of you are actually incontinent? I suspect the vast majority on this site are just faking it. It's really annoying. There's one tiny section of this website buried for some reason under the "Diaper Talk" forum for incontinence when it should pretty obviously have it's own area.

I hate to say it but when you're really incontinent you can pick up on when people are just totally full of shit and posting fake incon crap to get themselves off. I'm getting kind of sick of it.

Is anyone else here actually suffering from unwanted incontinence, or am I spinning my wheels with a bunch of fetishists pretenders?

I also wish this forum had age sections because putting up with the crap teens post on here is insufferable. /rant.

I concur fully ! Thank you for having the courage and the boldness to speak up also. I was battling another ADISC member on their so called Incontinence . Its sickening . and the idiots who want to "make" themselves incontinent its bloody awful. Agree on the inmature teens who are posting here too. And you get a plus one in my book .

Incontinent here. Had 2 diagnoses on it. Saw 2 urologist. One said its from my spinal damage i have degenerative disk decease and stenosis. 2nd one said its from my diabetic nuropathy. Both come down to nerve damage.

mikejames said:
How many of you are actually incontinent? I suspect the vast majority on this site are just faking it. It's really annoying. There's one tiny section of this website buried for some reason under the "Diaper Talk" forum for incontinence when it should pretty obviously have it's own area.

I hate to say it but when you're really incontinent you can pick up on when people are just totally full of shit and posting fake incon crap to get themselves off. I'm getting kind of sick of it.

Is anyone else here actually suffering from unwanted incontinence, or am I spinning my wheels with a bunch of fetishists pretenders?

I also wish this forum had age sections because putting up with the crap teens post on here is insufferable. /rant.

I get minor leakage if that counts, It's a literal pain in the arse, and I wouldn't wish it onto anyone, I did eventually just use depend guards for the leakage, It's a pain because you're the only one who can notice the pee smell right after you leak. I'm not sure if it's a guy thing, but lets say I leak enough to cause a wet patch on the front of my pants, I always have to wear dark pants for that reason. I mean full on leakage too, I have no control over it, and It's a pain because It's not something I would wish on anyone.

Right after I would pee too, I would literally drip for an hour afterwards, at random until there is a wet patch.

Half the reason's I actually wear diapers, I fucking hate it when I drip down there, It truly sucks, I don't have full on accidents or anything, but I can understand why people would hate it.

The leakage isn't too bad until I drink coffee or a lot of soda, than it gets really bad. Best way I can explain it is like a broken tap that drips lol.

mikejames said:

I don't know what to say mikejames, I've been incontinent for so long and it's not something I enjoy, it takes an effort to go through every day.
But by any logic it's easy to assume any one is faking as you say....
Yeah true, incontinence should have it's own area. Maybe we could get the administrators or whoever to do that, it's a great idea.
Do you actually think the vast majority are faking it? I never thought of it.
As for the crap teens posts I hope it's not me :p I try to be reasonable but tell me honestly if you think so......
Now I feel like it's all a lie.... Was I wrong to join this for incontinence support?

miapeters said:
I don't know what to say mikejames, I've been incontinent for so long and it's not something I enjoy, it takes an effort to go through every day.
But by any logic it's easy to assume any one is faking as you say....
Yeah true, incontinence should have it's own area. Maybe we could get the administrators or whoever to do that, it's a great idea.
Do you actually think the vast majority are faking it? I never thought of it.
As for the crap teens posts I hope it's not me :p I try to be reasonable but tell me honestly if you think so......
Now I feel like it's all a lie.... Was I wrong to join this for incontinence support?

If you have been getting useful information and support, then I'd say you did alright in signing up. It's not for me to say definitively but I don't see incontinence as our primary mission. I think it's simply recognition of reality in that we know a lot about diapers and some ABDLs are incontinent. These two elements come together to provide a positive environment for people who have to deal with incontinence, provided they can deal with a member base who use them for fun, and some that romanticize the notion of incontinence in the first place.

Incontinent people were signing up with us before there was an ADISC. I think it was a fine gesture to recognize what was already happening. I think we'll continue to provide support for incontinence but I don't think it's reasonable to expect this to be the same kind of place as other incontinence sites. It's fair to ask people to be honest and to try to be sensitive to the needs and concerns of others. Just don't forget what it is at its essence: a place for weirdos to feel better about their weirdness.

While yeah, I agree, it is pretty annoying when you can spot someone just getting their rocks off in this regard, it's pretty nauseating to read, I actually see them get called out a lot of the time on this website, though.

But, this site is still like Trevor said, a place for weirdos to feel better about their weirdness. There are those of us who find a lot of comfort in the ABDL community, I'm one of them, I've followed a lot of people with incontinence that have openly embraced and even engage with this sort of thing. Now most of them clearly separate the ABDL side of their stuff with the Incontinence side, and I think this forum did right by separating out this section and making it clear what its purpose was.

That said, tbqh, the positivity on this forum and others like it are what keep me coming back, but fetishists and people that want to wear are a part of that positivity.

Incontinent here. Have seen a urologist and been told I have urge and stress incontinence. I came here to get support, which has been great.
I've learnt to appreciate the people who have posted positive and kind remarks from those, that are just fetishists.
But, I suppose each to their own!
I know, since I joined, I feel that I am among friends!

Certainly not faking it. I am incontinent and enuretic as my medical notes state due to diabetic related nerve problems. I have had al the tests and seen urologists and continence advisor's and now get a supply of pads via the NHS continence service. I am re assessed on a regular basis.

I really do have severe urge incontinence and NEED to wear a diaper 24/7/65,

Incontinence, why in the world would anybody want to fake this? It sucks being incontinent! Think about all the crap that goes with it--having to keep a change with you, the cost of diapers, how much suitcase space it takes up when you go on vacation, worries about leaks, trying to keep hygiene done well, the list goes on.

I'm sure most people (who claim) have had problems dealing with some type of incontinence at one time or another. I know there's some that are faking. It's pretty easy to pinpoint those who are.

Faking incontinence comes from some fantasy. I've often wanted to become incontinent from time to time, and it all pretty much comes down to experiencing the feeling of lacking control. I don't always want to be incontinent, because reality sets in and the chores of being an abdl are enough.

I've had moments changing in public and found it totally embarrassing. As a guy, bringing a bag around to carry changing supplies seems a little awkward.

Of course there's a difference between us and you feel some type of hatred towards those, but why care? You shouldn't let it bother you. The internet is full of fake people. Since you have no sure way of exposing people's lies doesn't mean you can tear down someone's poor knowledge of the condition. Incontinence is one of the most embarrassing conditions to have. Most people with incontinence never seek medical advice because of it. To blatantly call out everyone who claims that they are incontinent will not help anything, and make you more bitter to anyone. Don't worry about it.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Of course there's a difference between us and you feel some type of hatred towards those, but why care? You shouldn't let it bother you. The internet is full of fake people. Since you have no sure way of exposing people's lies doesn't mean you can tear down someone's poor knowledge of the condition. Incontinence is one of the most embarrassing conditions to have. Most people with incontinence never seek medical advice because of it. To blatantly call out everyone who claims that they are incontinent will not help anything, and make you more bitter to anyone. Don't worry about it.

No hatred. I just think they're stupid. And it's not that it bothers me, it's just that it's disappointing that literally every incon support site is infested with fetish people. Obviously I knew this site catered to ABDL folks but I did think/hope that the incontinent section would A) be more prominent and separate and B) not be full of fake people who are probably sitting at their computer jerking off while pretending to be incon.

And no one's talking about blatantly calling out "every" person who claims to be incon. I posted this thread because I think it's fairly obvious how fake many people are with it. My goal in posting was to take a look at the responses and figure out who the legit people are.

When I go on an incon support site looking for incontinence support, I really don't have the time for (and also think it's disrespectful and rude) people who know nothing at all about the realities of incontinence to be offering phony jerkoff stories to pass off as actual advice. I'm not bitter, but frankly don't care either if that's how it appears. Obviously some other actual incontinent people around here are sick of this shit too.

Thats what you get when you mix interests like ab/dl and incontinence, people here some with physical needs, some with emotional, and some with mental.

If that crowd bothers you, you might just want to get away from the ab/dl group as they tend to draw those types of posters even more then the vanilla incontinence support sites. That said Moo's staff cleans up the mess they make really quickly most cases. It's like the sexters randomly adding people on skype. They are like flies, you have to swat them away but they still come back.

Wow, so many haters here. I LOVE being incontinent!

I did start out as a DL in my childhood, but while in the Marines I got I to a bad car wreck. That caused me to become urge incontinent, as well as a slowly worsening detrusor and bladder sphincter dysenergia. Well it's 22 years later, and I've had SIX urinary sphincterotomies to alleviate my constant straining to pee (with at least one more surgery on the way). Now instead of getting a painful urge and trying all I could to pee, I mostly have a near constant drip with periodic smaller releases of urine (and a much lesser need to strain at times).

And after all this time I've had way too many embarrassing leaks. I've had to adjust my life style to accomodate my diapers betters. And I spend WAY too much money on buying good premium diapers too. It's still all worth it though. To me there is no more of a comfortable feeling than being in a diaper. Being able to not worry about going pee has also been such a relief too. I will never go back to underwear again.

Slomo said:
Wow, so many haters here. I LOVE being incontinent!

I did start out as a DL in my childhood, but while in the Marines I got I to a bad car wreck. That caused me to become urge incontinent, as well as a slowly worsening detrusor and bladder sphincter dysenergia. Well it's 22 years later, and I've had SIX urinary sphincterotomies to alleviate my constant straining to pee (with at least one more surgery on the way). Now instead of getting a painful urge and trying all I could to pee, I mostly have a near constant drip with periodic smaller releases of urine (and a much lesser need to strain at times).

And after all this time I've had way too many embarrassing leaks. I've had to adjust my life style to accomodate my diapers betters. And I spend WAY too much money on buying good premium diapers too. It's still all worth it though. To me there is no more of a comfortable feeling than being in a diaper. Being able to not worry about going pee has also been such a relief too. I will never go back to underwear again.

Interesting. It must be nice to not hate your incontinence.

I haven't been inon that long. My bedwetting started a year or so ago and got worse and worse and I started having daytime urgency and soon daytime leaks. Before going to see a doctor I realized I needed to sleep in diapers (at the time I figured temporarily) as the bedding laundry was getting overwhelming and my sleep really suffered. The doc couldn't help me and I've essentially given up on medical help. I was diagnosed with OAB and I've tried all the OAB meds and they either didn't help or the side effects were unbearable.

Now, I'm very used to sleeping in diapers and I do actually find them comfortable. I think when you wear something long enough it can become comfortable. I don't like having to wear diapers at night but I've definitley made peace with it and am very used to it now. The thought of sleeping un diapered is an uncomfortable thought now. There's a security aspect to it to I suppose. I think the diapers make me feel secure in that I know when I get in bed I won't likely have to deal with a wet bed. At this point even laying in bed for a few minutes without a diaper feels weird to me.

When I had to start wearing tape on diapers during the day it was a lot harder for me. I never had the ABDL interest. While I was comfortable with my night time diapers, daytime wearing was really a whole different animal. I had worn pads and then pullup but suffered a few very embarrassing failures and realized a tape on diaper was really needed. I honestly felt crushed by the realization. I'm hoping I'll eventually develop the same level of comfort during the day as I did at night. The diapers themselves aren't that uncomfortable, but it's largely the self consciousness that comes with it. I'm always worried about being found out, always hiding it. It's very hard to change at work and I often leave the building to go up the street to a Wendy's to change.

Well, it is.

Truth be told though, for as much as I loved wearing diapers before I became truly incontinent, it was different being forced into them. I struggled with needing vs wanting them for a full decade! Eventually I learned it didn't need to be a versus, it could be an and instead. Once I finally got over that I started enjoying them again. Now of course I love wearing diapers every bit I did when I was just a DL as a kid. And the best of all, I get to wear them 24/7 now too.

mikejames said:
No hatred. I just think they're stupid. And it's not that it bothers me, it's just that it's disappointing that literally every incon support site is infested with fetish people. Obviously I knew this site catered to ABDL folks but I did think/hope that the incontinent section would A) be more prominent and separate and B) not be full of fake people who are probably sitting at their computer jerking off while pretending to be incon.

And no one's talking about blatantly calling out "every" person who claims to be incon. I posted this thread because I think it's fairly obvious how fake many people are with it. My goal in posting was to take a look at the responses and figure out who the legit people are.

When I go on an incon support site looking for incontinence support, I really don't have the time for (and also think it's disrespectful and rude) people who know nothing at all about the realities of incontinence to be offering phony jerkoff stories to pass off as actual advice. I'm not bitter, but frankly don't care either if that's how it appears. Obviously some other actual incontinent people around here are sick of this shit too.
That's why you ignore their responses. You have different types of incontinence that might not be the same as yours. There's multiple kinds that can have potentially a different outcome. There's quite a few people here that were incontinent and developed an abdl interest and you have abdl who've become incontinent. Some have other kinks as well. Even vanilla websites have fake people.

This community covers a broad amount of different people. Meaning youll never have one answer for everything. You'll never have the 100% agreement with everyone. You even have those that simulate incontinence like me. I've never claimed I was incontinent. I do interact in the incontinence board. To answer questions, to relate to certain things, and ect.

All I want to say is that you shouldn't let it get to you. There's legitimate people and advice in the incontinence forum by both incontinent and abdl people. We know a fap story when we see one. Whether you like it or not, we share some of the same issues. I'm not defending these fake people, I'm just saying it would be impossible to weed them out and no one would want to provide a piece of paper proving that they are incontinent.

Just ignore what you feel you need to ignore.

mikejames said:

I've never claimed to be incontinent. You don't have to be incontinent to post in the "Incontinence" forum. You just have to be respectful and helpful. I know just as much, if not perhaps more, about diapers and incontinence solutions than the average person with incontinence. I get that you've had a bad experience with us "fetish people" elsewhere on the web but you shouldn't let a few bad apples (and it really is a small group of quite messed up people who pretend to be incontinent and post on every incontinence forum on the internet) taint your opinion of entire community.

You should call out everyone whom you suspect to be faking incontinence. That's how this forum regulates itself, weeds out trolls, and maintains its standards of ethical conduct. What you shouldn't do is make wildly broad claims, like in this thread, where you say that "most" people here who say they are incontinent faking it. Call out the people who need to be called out. That's part of your responsibility as member of this forum. And that's something that can only be done on a individual-by-individual basis.

You don't have to be incontinent to give good advice to people who are incontinent. Your doctor probably knows nothing about the daily realities of being incontinent either, but you listen to his advice, because he's a medical expert. Many of the people here are diaper experts who can offer valuable advice to people, such as yourself, who rely on diapers. There should be a positive, synergistic relationship between diaper lovers and incontinent people, not a negative, antagonistic one.

If you don't like this place, you're free to leave. No one is forcing you to stay here. Making threads full of complaints and unsubstantiated allegations against a broad group of people isn't going to accomplish anything or win you any favors. There's nothing wrong with criticism, but it should be kept constructive and factual.

AnalogRTO said:
Incontinence, why in the world would anybody want to fake this? It sucks being incontinent! Think about all the crap that goes with it--having to keep a change with you, the cost of diapers, how much suitcase space it takes up when you go on vacation, worries about leaks, trying to keep hygiene done well, the list goes on.

I think it comes down to these people that want to become incontinent not really believing all the stories that incontinent people give. Additionally, I think many of these 'fake' IC people are not looking to become permanently IC but to only experience it for a day, a week, etc. even if they don't explicitly say that.

And by the way, I am not like that. I have absolutely no desire to become an IC and I really wish we could all be cured of our medical conditions (if any).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back