Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Actually Incontinent?

mikejames

Default Actually Incontinent?

How many of you are actually incontinent? I suspect the vast majority on this site are just faking it. It's really annoying. There's one tiny section of this website buried for some reason under the "Diaper Talk" forum for incontinence when it should pretty obviously have it's own area.

I hate to say it but when you're really incontinent you can pick up on when people are just totally full of shit and posting fake incon crap to get themselves off. I'm getting kind of sick of it.

Is anyone else here actually suffering from unwanted incontinence, or am I spinning my wheels with a bunch of fetishists pretenders?

I also wish this forum had age sections because putting up with the crap teens post on here is insufferable. /rant.

I concur fully ! Thank you for having the courage and the boldness to speak up also. I was battling another ADISC member on their so called Incontinence . Its sickening . and the idiots who want to "make" themselves incontinent its bloody awful. Agree on the inmature teens who are posting here too. And you get a plus one in my book .

Incontinent here. Had 2 diagnoses on it. Saw 2 urologist. One said its from my spinal damage i have degenerative disk decease and stenosis. 2nd one said its from my diabetic nuropathy. Both come down to nerve damage.

Quote Originally Posted by mikejames View Post
    How many of you are actually incontinent? I suspect the vast majority on this site are just faking it. It's really annoying. There's one tiny section of this website buried for some reason under the "Diaper Talk" forum for incontinence when it should pretty obviously have it's own area.

I hate to say it but when you're really incontinent you can pick up on when people are just totally full of shit and posting fake incon crap to get themselves off. I'm getting kind of sick of it.

Is anyone else here actually suffering from unwanted incontinence, or am I spinning my wheels with a bunch of fetishists pretenders?

I also wish this forum had age sections because putting up with the crap teens post on here is insufferable. /rant.
    I get minor leakage if that counts, It's a literal pain in the arse, and I wouldn't wish it onto anyone, I did eventually just use depend guards for the leakage, It's a pain because you're the only one who can notice the pee smell right after you leak. I'm not sure if it's a guy thing, but lets say I leak enough to cause a wet patch on the front of my pants, I always have to wear dark pants for that reason. I mean full on leakage too, I have no control over it, and It's a pain because It's not something I would wish on anyone.

Right after I would pee too, I would literally drip for an hour afterwards, at random until there is a wet patch.

Half the reason's I actually wear diapers, I fucking hate it when I drip down there, It truly sucks, I don't have full on accidents or anything, but I can understand why people would hate it.

The leakage isn't too bad until I drink coffee or a lot of soda, than it gets really bad. Best way I can explain it is like a broken tap that drips lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mikejames View Post

I don't know what to say mikejames, I've been incontinent for so long and it's not something I enjoy, it takes an effort to go through every day.
    But by any logic it's easy to assume any one is faking as you say....
    Yeah true, incontinence should have it's own area. Maybe we could get the administrators or whoever to do that, it's a great idea.
    Do you actually think the vast majority are faking it? I never thought of it.
    As for the crap teens posts I hope it's not me :p I try to be reasonable but tell me honestly if you think so......
    Now I feel like it's all a lie.... Was I wrong to join this for incontinence support?

Quote Originally Posted by miapeters View Post
    I don't know what to say mikejames, I've been incontinent for so long and it's not something I enjoy, it takes an effort to go through every day.
    But by any logic it's easy to assume any one is faking as you say....
    Yeah true, incontinence should have it's own area. Maybe we could get the administrators or whoever to do that, it's a great idea.
    Do you actually think the vast majority are faking it? I never thought of it.
    As for the crap teens posts I hope it's not me :p I try to be reasonable but tell me honestly if you think so......
    Now I feel like it's all a lie.... Was I wrong to join this for incontinence support?
    If you have been getting useful information and support, then I'd say you did alright in signing up. It's not for me to say definitively but I don't see incontinence as our primary mission. I think it's simply recognition of reality in that we know a lot about diapers and some ABDLs are incontinent. These two elements come together to provide a positive environment for people who have to deal with incontinence, provided they can deal with a member base who use them for fun, and some that romanticize the notion of incontinence in the first place.

Incontinent people were signing up with us before there was an ADISC. I think it was a fine gesture to recognize what was already happening. I think we'll continue to provide support for incontinence but I don't think it's reasonable to expect this to be the same kind of place as other incontinence sites. It's fair to ask people to be honest and to try to be sensitive to the needs and concerns of others. Just don't forget what it is at its essence: a place for weirdos to feel better about their weirdness.

While yeah, I agree, it is pretty annoying when you can spot someone just getting their rocks off in this regard, it's pretty nauseating to read, I actually see them get called out a lot of the time on this website, though.

But, this site is still like Trevor said, a place for weirdos to feel better about their weirdness. There are those of us who find a lot of comfort in the ABDL community, I'm one of them, I've followed a lot of people with incontinence that have openly embraced and even engage with this sort of thing. Now most of them clearly separate the ABDL side of their stuff with the Incontinence side, and I think this forum did right by separating out this section and making it clear what its purpose was.

That said, tbqh, the positivity on this forum and others like it are what keep me coming back, but fetishists and people that want to wear are a part of that positivity.

Incontinent here. Have seen a urologist and been told I have urge and stress incontinence. I came here to get support, which has been great.
    I've learnt to appreciate the people who have posted positive and kind remarks from those, that are just fetishists.
    But, I suppose each to their own!
    I know, since I joined, I feel that I am among friends!

Certainly not faking it. I am incontinent and enuretic as my medical notes state due to diabetic related nerve problems. I have had al the tests and seen urologists and continence advisor's and now get a supply of pads via the NHS continence service. I am re assessed on a regular basis.

I really do have severe urge incontinence and NEED to wear a diaper 24/7/65,