Guidance from DryCare Users Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtrabulk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi DryCarers!

Say, I usually get 2 cases of DC247s every 2 months. Cash is short due to Christmas. For those who wear Medium DryCares, what size of Northshore or A+ ( or other semi premium s) are comparable? I can skimp on quality, but not fit. I enjoy all semis, but am really looking for fit here. Any help?

The northshore large are smaller than the confidry, in some dimensions closer to the 247's medium. (the ns fits a little smaller than average, the 247 a bit larger than average) The A+ are about on par with 247 for sizing. The padding comes up a bit unusually short on the ends of the 247, but actually is moreso for the A+. A+ capacity is a bit lower, but wicking is some of the best in the business. They're pretty inexpensive too. Very soft shell, good tapes. No leak guards, for some that's a turnoff but it's usually not an issue due to their fast wicking, for nighttime back sleeping anyway. Maybe not so good for daytime heavy use.

Xpmedical size regular is a close match to medium 24/7

I've not had any problems with day time use of the NSC in the day time nor really the A+. I find the tape placement on the A+ odd but I usually wear pants over them so it's not been a problem.

If you often find yourself in between sizes. Like 38 inches or so, the NSC has weird sizing. I find I fit perfectly in medium Drycare diapers. The medium NSC diapers are too small. They feel as well if they are hanging off of you. The rise doesn't quite come up high enough.

The large on the other hand is way too big. When they are dry, they don't have a good enclosure. Without a onesie, you'd feel the gaps between you and the diaper. It's difficult to get a good fit. The tapes stretch easily when trying to get a snug fit. Because of this you'd often leak because the lack of a good snug fit. If you fall in the same waist size (36-40) skip NSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back