• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings, all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Songnar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Salutations and warmest regards fellow community members!

I am a lifelong AB/DL - I like cats, video games, computers, cooking, and (naturally) our shared interest.

I've decided to join you all officially, as I finally let my girlfriend/fiancée of 3 years know about this side of me.

She didn't outright reject me, nor does she think I'm a broken weirdo, hooray! But she's having a really hard time coping with that information - I'm hoping she'll heed my advice and join here too, 'cos I know there are other people here who have been in each of our shoes.

She's really the most perfect woman alive, even if she doesn't believe it, but I feel guilty now that I opened up to her, 'cos she's really doubting herself now.

I keep doing my best to answer any of her questions but I wonder if anyone here has any further advice for this particular situation?

Hello Songnar and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

We do have a "foodie" group that you might find interesting to join.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Welcome!

Good move to talk to your fiance about your ABDL regardless of how it works out. I've been married for 33 years and my wife just found out. I swear I had a discussion with her while we were engaged. She said she doesn't remember. Anyway, she has accepted my baby life, but she is not yet and may never be willing to share it with me. In other words, she said "you can wear your baby things when I am not around." It is a start in the right direction.

Hi and welcome to the site. I eventually told my wife and she was very accepting, though we've been married for a long while. I think your fiancee just needs some time to digest all of this. It's a lot to understand, especially at first. Hopefully things will work out well for the both of you.

Hahaha! I've been playing Animal Crossing with my fiancée lately (I recently let her know about my being an ABDL and she's still really trying to process it) but I digress - she visited my little in-game house, specifically my character's room... well. Obviously I have it decorated to my tastes. She sent a screenshot to me (I was at work) and said 'looks like s little's room.'

It felt positive! Hooray!

Baby steps. :smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back