• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Uh...bluh? o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Um...I'm not really sure where to start, so I'm just gonna say "Hi there, I'm Johnny." and let others take it from there; I suck at starting conversations. :dunno:

Welcome to ADISC!

Don't worry about the introductions. Some people don't even do it, you at least took the time to write one and post!

Your profile says you like television. Is there any particular genre or show(s) that you like? I like comedies the best but also science fiction with a good dose of science fact shows.

Hi Johnny, welcome to the forum!:D

Hi Johnny!
No worries, I suck at starting conversations too lol

Welcome to ADISC

its true

welcome to the forums!

Not to worry, Johnny, I'm excellent at starting conversations! Usually wildly inappropriate ones!

Welcome to ye olde forums!

So, what's it gonna be? Single tape, double or TRIPLE!? Does anyone else remember triple tape? What happened to that, anyway?

@Baby Denise: Hehe; age-inappropriate ones. XD Dexter. Breaking Bad. House. Jericho. Smallville. Arrow. Gotham. Supergirl. Anything superhero-related really lol. Anything dark-comedy. Superhero-related dark-comedies are even better haha, like Deadpool, Kick-Ass, Defendor, and Super lol. XD Classic films are cool too. Pretty wide range of interests haha. Sciency shows too like Fringe; also watch quite a bit of History and National Geographic.

@Sally, Sheepies and Mommy: Thanks for the warm welcomes. =)

@Songnar: Single tape for me hehe. XD And right?! What the heck happened to the triple tapes? They don't seem to carry them at freddy's or Walmart anymore? =(
Still got double-tapes at Walgreens though. Other places seem to have gotten rid of the adult baby friendly diapers. =/

Hi there, i think you're same like me, I also suck for starting conversations, but more i know is don't worry, we're here is a group for helping each other.
So don't hesitate to talk whatever you want to say because we gonna help you as long as we can, and if you don't have problems and just want to get friends or talking with some people here, Don't worry too because everyone here was open and good for talking with you.

Okay, nice to meet you here, can I know you more about hobbies or etc...

Welcome to the group, Johnny! Sorry for my bad english because english is not my first language.

Thanks for the warm welcome. =) I like reading mostly; major bookworm. Reading, writing and drawing are my top hobbies. =)

LittleJohnnyAB said:
Thanks for the warm welcome. =) I like reading mostly; major bookworm. Reading, writing and drawing are my top hobbies. =)

Hi and welcome. I like reading and writing as well. I have several stories on this site, and a novel self published on Kindle. Writing is amazing because you can create an entire world to your liking. Mine is always one of horror.....haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back