Any Star Wars Fans Planning To Go See Rogue One

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyJayy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Ive bought my tickets to go see Rogue One opening night..before they sold out.

Are you offering a free ticket, soft drink, popcorn and Cushies to go and see it with you?

Sorry couldn't help it...

DEFINITELY planning on seeing it, not that I have seen a trailer or have a clue what it's going to be about.

Unsure when I will get to it, would prefer a 10am session with hopefully less people, not going to the midnight screening which we were offered to attend with some aquaintances.

Sorry but I only have 2 tickets:(.Im going to see it at 7:30 only because I get paid that day and have to pay stuff and still go get my outfit.I already know the theater is going to be so packed so im hoping to get done with everything early so i can get popcorn and soda before someone takes my seats.

I'll be watching Rouge One when it comes out on Blu-Ray. I can't afford to see it in theatres.

SallyJayy said:
Sorry but I only have 2 tickets

Ooh just did a quick read of your profile, hope it's your fiancé you are taking along with you and of course that leads to CONGRATULATIONS, December 2016 not only has Star Wars & Christmas but a wedding as well!

Ill watch it when it comes out on the movie app i have

Yes it is him im taking.Thank you for the congratulations we didnt get many of those from his side of the family because were to young.

I don't know if I really like seeing movies on opening night. And I haven't been to a movie theater in a while, so I'll probably wait a few months to see it at home.

ShippoFox said:
I don't know if I really like seeing movies on opening night. And I haven't been to a movie theater in a while, so I'll probably wait a few months to see it at home.
Just got back and you won't be disappointed OMG
the films final scene is set just before first scene of New hope That's all I say

I saw it last Sunday. I enjoyed it for the most part. It scratched the Star Wars itch while doing it in a slightly different way. I look forward to seeing more of these one-off movies in between the mainline story.

Spoilery bit:
I was disappointed with Forest Whitaker's part. They retain a great actor and give him an interesting look and he has almost no real weight in the story itself. He moves things along but I think they could have made a more straightforward movie without him or realigned things a little to make us actually care about him and see how Jyn cares for him.

I've since learned he was introduced in the Clone Wars series and will reappear in Star Wars Rebels. I look forward to getting a little more depth on him but even if I had that, I think his inclusion in the movie the way they did it was a failure.

Hooray just saw it the other day at IMAX 3D and the movie was really load and people fairly quiet. I really enjoyed it and thought it fit perfectly but it does change up my perception a bit on the Star Wars universe.

Trevor said:
I saw it last Sunday. I enjoyed it for the most part. It scratched the Star Wars itch while doing it in a slightly different way. I look forward to seeing more of these one-off movies in between the mainline story.

Spoilery bit:
I was disappointed with Forest Whitaker's part. They retain a great actor and give him an interesting look and he has almost no real weight in the story itself. He moves things along but I think they could have made a more straightforward movie without him or realigned things a little to make us actually care about him and see how Jyn cares for him.

I've since learned he was introduced in the Clone Wars series and will reappear in Star Wars Rebels. I look forward to getting a little more depth on him but even if I had that, I think his inclusion in the movie the way they did it was a failure.

Yep my thoughts as well Trevor
But I did like the nice little nods to new hope

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have seen this new Star Wars film twice.
Yesterday I brought my younger visually-impaired brother to see it.
Yes, I liked it very much.

I seen old Star Wars cartoons on before they changed their name to sify

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back