Thread: Longtime no see

Default Longtime no see

I just wanted to drop bye and say hello. I have not disappear from the planet. I have gotten back into college which is one of the reasons I have not made any posts. I also have been thinking my life over.

I still allow myself to be an AB but I did away with my DL side. It was hard at first, but I made the commitment not to do diapers no more. I feel better as an AB or as they call an adult little. I love my stuffed animals and my imaginary world.

I might be a little more active in the Kandi kid community and furry community, but I will always be a little. So needless to say I had to stop bye and see how you guys been doing.

Anyone remember me? I know I may not been really popular here but some one has to remember me.

Hi and yes, I definitely remember you. Good to see you back for awhile. I hope college is going well. I've taken classes intermittently most of my life. Education and learning should never end. My thing recently is to learn a lot of difficult pieces on my new piano. I've been concentrating on Chopin.

Quote Originally Posted by MatalicPebble View Post
    I just wanted to drop bye and say hello. [...]

Anyone remember me? I know I may not been really popular here but some one has to remember me.
    I remember the name... How are ya?

Welcome back, too!

-Marka