Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hi hi ^_^

Default hi hi ^_^

Hi everyone, I am new to ADISC. I was never a member of www.tbdl.org . My name is Ryan, and my ADISC username is babynaruto1. I am 19 years old, and I go to American River College in California.

I am undecided on my sexuality at the moment (straight/gay).

My hobbies and Interests include videogaming, playing with toys, surfing the web, watching TV, DVDs, and movies.

My little brother Kenshin showed me this site. He has an account here, Kenshin Himura.

I am a TB, DL, and an Infantilist. I hope to make some friends on here.

I also have an account on Gaia Online, just in case there are any Gaians here on ADISC.
    Last edited by ToddlerNaruto; 29-Feb-2008 at 03:05.

Looks as if you just made your first Ryan (IS it ok if i call you ryan) My name is James and i am 15 years old i am a TB and a DL ^_^

Monkey

Welcome to the forum, babynaruto1.

Looks as though you're already making yourself accustom to the forum.
    I can assure you from personal experience you will make some fantastic friends, seeing you stick around and contribute to the community!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Looks as if you just made your first Ryan (IS it ok if i call you ryan) My name is James and i am 15 years old i am a TB and a DL ^_^
    Yes, James, it is ok to call me Ryan ^_^. Do you know a place where we can chat privately about ourselves?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/misc.php?do=flashchat The flash chat is nice place to talk
    Flashchat isnt loading for some reason. Stupid outdated computer :angry:

Do you have AIM James?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
    Welcome to the forum, babynaruto1.

Looks as though you're already making yourself accustom to the forum.
    I can assure you from personal experience you will make some fantastic friends, seeing you stick around and contribute to the community!
    How many times do I have to post before I can PM someone who hasnt PMed me?
    Last edited by Peachy; 29-Feb-2008 at 07:23. Reason: merging double post

It's you!

...We meet again, Ryan. For the last time! D<

*cough*
    I mean...Welcome to ADISC, person I've definitely never met before in my life! : D

I hope you make a lot of new friends and have a great time here! n.n;

~Neo (The mage! : D )

Hi Ryan and wecome to ADISC.ORG. We are glad to have you here. I look forward to seeing you around on the site and chatrooms and hope we can chat somtime soon.

Molicare

Woa dude way too much information about yourself. Google etc indexes this site and you just made it simple to link yourself with this page if anyone googles your name.

Also as you gain trust and become a regular in the forum it becomes possible to contact other members privately. Before then we really prefer you get to know people via the forum.

Hey there, I hope you enjoy...

the forums.

Oh, and I'd suggest you do take some stuff out of the intro, mostly name and where you live (together).

It's a very homey forum (G dawgs allowed too) so feel free to post and get to know people!