Status
Not open for further replies.

LstNwf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hey folks,

It's coming up to that time of year and with my employer I get an annual Christmas bonus that I plan on spending to splurge on some abdl related products this year. My question is what recommendations our members north of the border have to get the best bang for your buck so to speak. I have never had the chance to try any of the abdl brands and I had my eye on one of the mixed cases from Rear but that seems to have vanished off of their site. Barring that showing back up, I'm back to picking up a couple of brands of higher end; not so abdl brands.

I can't really say anything about any of the ABDL brands other than Rearz, which are good diapers but their sizing felt like it was off. I recommend the Dry 24/7's. They're my personal favorite adult diaper at this point in time. They have a nice soft plastic backed shell and excellent moisture wicking. They're also really high capacity so you can't go wrong with that,

Well, I recently got to try LittlePawz from Abu and have to say I like them a lot and they are actually cheaper than Rearz. However Rearz does have superior quality to a degree, but in my opinion it's not actually needed. For example the backing on the rearz is much thicker and sturdy compared to other brands I have tried. However, at the end of the day, I haven't had much problem with other diapers in that area ... so it's one of those things that I don't even think is necessary.

I also totally prefer Abu prints. Also, with their recent branch in Canada and cheaper prices ... they are now my go to brand for ab/dl diapers.

SnowBlitz said:
I can't really say anything about any of the ABDL brands other than Rearz, which are good diapers but their sizing felt like it was off. I recommend the Dry 24/7's. They're my personal favorite adult diaper at this point in time. They have a nice soft plastic backed shell and excellent moisture wicking. They're also really high capacity so you can't go wrong with that,

I am going to agree the sizing does seem to be a bit off with Rearz.

Rearz and ABU would be my first recommendations for CA.

My friends and I all order from ABU Canada and http://agecomfort.com/ (careful about this one though, they send you catalogues by mail) Free shipping with both!

I have used both Healthwick and Age Comfort myself for my previous orders, but they are primarily a medical product provider which carry AB/DL products and as such dont have options for mixed cases and the like. I still get the catalogues from Age Comfort despite asking to be removed from their list. -Shrug- It is what it is, I live on my own. I did a bit of pricing on Rearz yesterday and I cant seem to locate their shipping costs. As noted with Age Comfort, they ship free over $50 while Rearz charges a flat fee? Correct me if I am wrong because that flat fee would make them a bit more expensive on some things which would make me order from elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back