Not open for further replies.

FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Disclaimer: Yes, I am seeing a doctor about this issue to make sure it's nothing serious. I just wanted to share my story.

For the past few years I've had issues with sneezing... when I sneeze, I wet. Well, it hadn't happened in a while and I was at work when I let out a huge sneeze. My pants were dry (fortunately!) but my underwear were soaked! I suddenly felt very little as I had to ask my Boss for an extended lunch so I could drive home and change into a clean pair of undies. I know it should have been extremely embarassing, but I was over the moon the entire rest of the day.

(I also work at a baby supplies store, so I was surrounded by all sorts of "little" things when it happened :) )

FeekaDimension said:
Disclaimer: Yes, I am seeing a doctor about this issue to make sure it's nothing serious. I just wanted to share my story.

For the past few years I've had issues with sneezing... when I sneeze, I wet. Well, it hadn't happened in a while and I was at work when I let out a huge sneeze. My pants were dry (fortunately!) but my underwear were soaked! I suddenly felt very little as I had to ask my Boss for an extended lunch so I could drive home and change into a clean pair of undies. I know it should have been extremely embarassing, but I was over the moon the entire rest of the day.

(I also work at a baby supplies store, so I was surrounded by all sorts of "little" things when it happened :) )

This sort of thing has happened to me now and again. Though not quite enough for it to warrant a change typically.
BTW ... I don't know how it's possible that your underwear where "soaked" but your pants remained entirely dry XD.

brabbit1987 said:
BTW ... I don't know how it's possible that your underwear where "soaked" but your pants remained entirely dry XD.

Only by the grace of God I suppose... my undies were VERY wet when I took them off.

Do you wear really thick undies (or, y'know a diaper :D)? I'm with brabbit in that I totally don't see how a normal pair of undies can be soaked but the pants dry. The whole reason normal undies are not good for accidents is that liquid goes right through them, so if they're wet, the fabric around them will be wet too, and the furniture, and sometimes the floor if there's a lot of liquid.

Cotton absorbs pee really well. The polyester (and blends) that's commonly used in pants does not. As long as you don't sit down and press the pee into your pants then they might not get wet at all.

Slomo said:
Cotton absorbs pee really well. The polyester (and blends) that's commonly used in pants does not. As long as you don't sit down and press the pee into your pants then they might not get wet at all.

Cotton doesn't absorb it well enough for your underwear to be soaked and still not get your pants wet. Not to mention in order for your underwear to be soaked, you would have had to have wet quite a bit which typically just the initial wetting itself will go right through the underwear, unless we are talking about a really really weak stream.

I think the issue here is the use of the word soaked by the OP XD. I doubt their underwear was actually soaked. Probably just pretty wet. :p

I wear nappies all the time because i wet without warning

Oh, I know that feeling when you should feel embarrased but you actually feel great about it :D I remember last winter I had a tiny panic attack bc a teacher wanted me to ski down a big hill the next day and I was really scared to do that :( So I went to my room and started crying a little bit... Well, after a while I was crying like a proper baby. In the room there was only one person with me - an instructor and a mom of two little boys, so she knew how to deal with a hysterical child :D She helped me calm down and later she told my teacher what happened (the teacher was super nice and let me do something else while the rest of the group went to that big hill) and then everyone was concerned and I know I shoud feel bad about crying like a child and everybody learning about it, but I really didn't :D It sure would be different if people were mean about it though.

my mum has a similer problem she wets herself when she coughs

wet myself at work

four years ago I had to work in London for short while , I never had any problems as I love to wear pull ups at home when no body around but then out of blue just with normal pants , I wet myself as I was driving my coach I put it down to the nerves as at time I had go through security checks so there was lot other drivers around in the rest area , no one say any thing about it but they did notice as next day I heard drivers talking about they seen a driver wet his self not sure if meant me or some else had same problem as there lot drivers that did not know as we came from round the country .
That's first time I have wet myself in public with out a pull up on since I was at school , I could not change so I had wear my wet pants and trousers all day and had no spray to cover smell . So I straight after work I went to boots got a pack of pull ups , I felt in embarrassed as I had to go through security checks , and I carried a spare one in my work bag and one day at a security check he pull my pull up out , his reply some marines wear then on excise , From that day I started wear my pull ups to work , I was worried it be notice but nice feeling when I did wet myself ,
When come back home after few weeks in London I started wear pads in my pants as I was not so bad until last year I notice going to the toilet more than usual had suddley had urges and my pads from boots was not keeping me dry which at time I had wet pants and left my driver seat wet so when change drivers I had wipe my seat dry and made excuse I wasted my water from the bottle .
I went Docs had a PSA test it was high so found out I got enlarge prostrate and sensitive bladder I take tablets for now it under control .
I went to a medical shop its was Middle age lady working there as I ask about these pants what spouse to keep you dry rewash one she asked what size his he , I reply it was for me , I could feel I was going red with embarrassed she said don't worry I am hear to help you , lot young men need this products and she asked what my night time like she said lot men wear nappies to bed so said I try that as well so I get good sleep that what I do , I now wear moili med maxi pads at work .
I now don't worry at work know as if wet myself as I wear dark trousers if really a wet pad I put a bed sheet cover on my seat and lot my work place colleges know about my problem and some admit they had small accidents at work

Assuming that Feeka is a female, could have been wearing a pad for feminine problems. That would slow down the rate at which things got wet, underwear still would have grown wet over time as pads are horrible for pee and leak but if it was light enough its possible that it could have prevented the pants getting wet. Or you know its entirely possible that it just ran down Feeka's legs rather than soaking through. After all we don't know what kind of underwear they were wearing at the time and it would be weird of us to ask so I suggest we stop theorizing about why their pants didn't get wet. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back