FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Hi everyone,

I've had bedwetting issues most of my life, though things drastically changed for the better when I dropped a lot of weight. However, the occasional accident still happens, and I have noticed a pattern as to when it happens. I enjoy having a few beers, or some drinks as much as the next person, but lately I've noticed that if I have a night of enjoying myself there are one of two options: the lingering taste of returning the investment and a very empty stomach, or, and the reason why I am posting here: soaked sheets. I read an article on men's fitness (or health, it was one of the two) that talked about this same issue, and they pointed it to the body storing the ADH hormone so the bladder is filling up while one is awake, but it turns off while one is asleep. I was wondering if anyone here has experience with the same issue, and I was also wondering if anyone knows of a cure, or way to manage this issue?

Thanks

FudgedInLuvs said:
Hi everyone,

I've had bedwetting issues most of my life, though things drastically changed for the better when I dropped a lot of weight. However, the occasional accident still happens, and I have noticed a pattern as to when it happens. I enjoy having a few beers, or some drinks as much as the next person, but lately I've noticed that if I have a night of enjoying myself there are one of two options: the lingering taste of returning the investment and a very empty stomach, or, and the reason why I am posting here: soaked sheets. I read an article on men's fitness (or health, it was one of the two) that talked about this same issue, and they pointed it to the body storing the ADH hormone so the bladder is filling up while one is awake, but it turns off while one is asleep. I was wondering if anyone here has experience with the same issue, and I was also wondering if anyone knows of a cure, or way to manage this issue?

Thanks

Usually after a dinner out the next day I wake up with around two bm's which happened in the night, but Urine wise it's the same everyday, it's soaked but it doesn't leak anymore with ABU's, abu:'s are really good for my day time incontinence too, I'm thinking of using them 24/7 instead of my abena m4's, I have to enjoy a night out out some dinner, especially if I visit home for holidays when I have a break from college

miapeters said:
Usually after a dinner out the next day I wake up with around two bm's which happened in the night, but Urine wise it's the same everyday, it's soaked but it doesn't leak anymore with ABU's, abu:'s are really good for my day time incontinence too, I'm thinking of using them 24/7 instead of my abena m4's, I have to enjoy a night out out some dinner, especially if I visit home for holidays when I have a break from college

which ABU's are you using? I'm going to assume your using the least colorful possible, being that your not listed as a little/abdl...

my favorite abu's are the cushies..

sorry to steal the thread. i'll return it shortly.

MommyandMattling said:
which ABU's are you using? I'm going to assume your using the least colorful possible, being that your not listed as a little/abdl...

my favorite abu's are the cushies..

sorry to steal the thread. i'll return it shortly.

Yeah, I got the Abu simples, before that I used abena m4's, since sometimes I would get leaks at night someone here suggested Abu simples, they are really good, it should be marketed to incontinent people as well, they've made changing in the morning much more bearable, I still use a booster but it's not leaking anymore, even during daytime it contains pretty well, though it is a lot bulkier, and the padding on the back is a lot more, but it's worth it,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back