AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
So I've come into a large quantity of (Well frankly poor quality diapers and pull ups but I'll take what I can get) Anyway, I figured, why not make a sort of potty training game, and why not share it with Adisc as a game that anyone can play right? I however do not really have the creativity to create this game on my own. I have a basic groundwork for the game but I need the actual content for it, so here's what I have so far.

There are multiple phases, phase 1 is the diaper phase where you use diapers for all of your toilet needs for X amount of time. (I'm thinking each phase lasts a day)

The final phase is well, the final phase, if you accomplish something like say, filling up a potty chart with all smiley faces and no frowning faces, then you "Pass Potty Training."

I also have the idea of having an optional set of punishments if in the later stages of "Potty Training" you have accidents, you get punishments (Ranging from spankings to standing in the corner, or not being allowed to change for half an hour and what have you, thinking about taking 6 punishments and making them a dice roll.

I'm thinking it's something that should last about a week.

Once I get all of the ideas in I'll compile the phases together to make the 'final' itteration of the game, it's also got to be something someone can do on their own. I.e. if you don't have a carer you can still 'potty train.'

So here's what I have so far idea wise:
Phase 1 is a diapered phase, you're diapered for the next 24 hours and change when you have an accident, no using the potty (You can if you don't like to do certain things in your diaper though or are going to be in a public place)

Phase 2 is going to be some kind of start, this is when you start marking on the potty chart (Which we'll need a potty chart if anyone is good at designing pages, feel free to make a nice potty chart for this. Something that we can mark both successes and failures on, 7 rows with multiple columns.)

Middle phases will be things like go to the potty (Or a potty seat or w/e) And go there, if you make it to the toilet but still go in your diaper it's fine the first couple of days or whatever then in the later days you lose points.

The later phases will switch you to pull ups and for the daring even regular underwear, having an accident might set you back a few phases I think, but we'll see what people come up with ideawise.

Anyway the final phase will simply be go the whole day without an accident, Like fill up the potty chart for X amount of time with only smiley faces.

Anyway if anyone has any ideas on how to help with this idea (I'm thinking 7 phases in all) Please reply! Thanks for reading this long ramble of a post, and I fully intend on doing this challenge myself once it's together lol.

There's a really well-constructed potty-training game by someone named Arcturus over on the GetDare forums. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=248967
It was linked here a little while ago and might help you out in planning.

In terms of making your own, if you like making games and systems like this, try to figure out how hard you want to make it and design around that. You can think about setting liquid intake, limiting the amount of trips to the potty per day (or by points that can be saved up like the Arcturus one) or get a little more creative with challenges for people.

You also want to think about what happens if someone fails. One of the problems with the Arcturus challenge is that if you drop down to 0 points, you basically end up stuck in a situation where you have to stay home in diapers for a couple days because the punishment most likely leads to a loop where you have to break the rules again if you need to go out and do anything, so you kinda end up having to just quit and reset. A good punishment ideally leads to some embarrassment and maybe being set back a little bit, but doesn't make the challenge impossible or put the person in an unrealistic life situation.

Reactions: AddyShadows
ArchieRoni said:
There's a really well-constructed potty-training game by someone named Arcturus over on the GetDare forums. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=248967
It was linked here a little while ago and might help you out in planning.

In terms of making your own, if you like making games and systems like this, try to figure out how hard you want to make it and design around that. You can think about setting liquid intake, limiting the amount of trips to the potty per day (or by points that can be saved up like the Arcturus one) or get a little more creative with challenges for people.

You also want to think about what happens if someone fails. One of the problems with the Arcturus challenge is that if you drop down to 0 points, you basically end up stuck in a situation where you have to stay home in diapers for a couple days because the punishment most likely leads to a loop where you have to break the rules again if you need to go out and do anything, so you kinda end up having to just quit and reset. A good punishment ideally leads to some embarrassment and maybe being set back a little bit, but doesn't make the challenge impossible or put the person in an unrealistic life situation.

OMG you're amazing. I've been looking on getdare for a while now and somehow have managed to not find that one. I still think I'm going to construct my own, probably taking ideas from some of the getdare ones, but that does sound like something great to try. I like the point system, I've not really seen anyone use something like that before in a dare.

Okay here is the first iteration of the game, I'm not going to say it's done but its a proof of concept so far. I took a lot of things from the one you suggested (Which is why I'm saying it's not done yet) This is the proof of concept version of adding phases to something like the one that was linked. I'm going to over time improve this and change out the things I copied over. Of course some things will remain similar, for example my introduction is very similar to that on the suggested one because I'm gearing it towards the same audience.

Anyway here's the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QaS6zYKqAtEVD30OfOlzItYgch2KWGM5e-yvxhDqcE8/edit

Let me know what you guys think and if anyone has ways to improve it let me know, I'll be making changes over the next couple of days and I'll update this thread when I do that. (Pending I have the time to do that, I'm going to be doing the original challenge first lol) Anyways let me know what you guys think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back