Not open for further replies.

BabyJacob98

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello everyone,
I'm interested in making my own onesie. I've never done it before and I'm not a tailor neither. So I hope you guys could help, I would really appreciate help. The easies way to do it would be adjust the bigger size of regular T-shirt into onesie. However that doesn't look very nice. I would like to make it piece by piece. I mean cut pieces out of cloth and sew them together. My mom is tailor and she works sometimes at home so I've got all machines and materials available.

I've been seeing a lot of patterns both free and paid for on Pinterest for pretty much everything as of late. I haven't really looked at how well they end up once completed but you may be able to find what you are looking for (and more) through there. There is also a tutorial going around lately that shows how to make a onesie using a bigger shirt and it doesn't look bad at all for doing things on a budget.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've seen them too. It's a real challenge for a beginner. I might want to start with T-shirt first... small step by step. At least I will know the right measurements for future projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back