I am going to purchase myself a new baby toy for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
With Christmas coming up, even on my rather low SSDI income as an AB with CP/Autism, I will purchase a new baby toy for my ad-hoc "Little's/Baby Space", my bedroom. But, I will have to wait until my SSDI Direct Deposit clears. In a "purge" a few years ago, I got rid of my crib "busy box". I will purchase another one.

I am going for something inexpensive, but very cute and will satisfy my Autistic Sensory Stimulation needs.

Well, I hope you find a good, babyish one. There are some cool things out there. They're all chip controlled, beeping and lighting up, etc.

dogboy said:
Well, I hope you find a good, babyish one. There are some cool things out there. They're all chip controlled, beeping and lighting up, etc.

Most all the Baby Busy Boxes today have embedded micro-controller IC's in them.

Haha....you've gone over my head. I bought the best digital piano on the market, but I have little knowledge as to how it is controlled, other than by me on the piano keys.

I've never had a crib or a busy box. I would love to get a crib but it would have to be big enough for two, the hubby would not be happy to sleep alone. However I am dying to get the Fisher-Price Soother. It's on my Christmas list.
123.jpg
I'm not sure if I'm getting it for Christmas, I get a lot of toys but not sure if this is one of them. If it isn't I might get it for myself.

This Christmas, my Gift Shopping Budget is $60.00 maximum as of 12/14/2016 when my next SSDI Direct Deposit clears into my Chequeing Account. Therefore, the single big baby toy has to be "cheap".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back