Thread: I am going to purchase myself a new baby toy for Christmas.

Default I am going to purchase myself a new baby toy for Christmas.

With Christmas coming up, even on my rather low SSDI income as an AB with CP/Autism, I will purchase a new baby toy for my ad-hoc "Little's/Baby Space", my bedroom. But, I will have to wait until my SSDI Direct Deposit clears. In a "purge" a few years ago, I got rid of my crib "busy box". I will purchase another one.

I am going for something inexpensive, but very cute and will satisfy my Autistic Sensory Stimulation needs.

Well, I hope you find a good, babyish one. There are some cool things out there. They're all chip controlled, beeping and lighting up, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Well, I hope you find a good, babyish one. There are some cool things out there. They're all chip controlled, beeping and lighting up, etc.
    Most all the Baby Busy Boxes today have embedded micro-controller IC's in them.

Haha....you've gone over my head. I bought the best digital piano on the market, but I have little knowledge as to how it is controlled, other than by me on the piano keys.

I've never had a crib or a busy box. I would love to get a crib but it would have to be big enough for two, the hubby would not be happy to sleep alone. However I am dying to get the Fisher-Price Soother. It's on my Christmas list.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	123.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	28086
    I'm not sure if I'm getting it for Christmas, I get a lot of toys but not sure if this is one of them. If it isn't I might get it for myself.

This Christmas, my Gift Shopping Budget is $60.00 maximum as of 12/14/2016 when my next SSDI Direct Deposit clears into my Chequeing Account. Therefore, the single big baby toy has to be "cheap".

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepies View Post
    ​An excellent suggestion friend!