Thread: Eh, I'm kind of famous now.

Default Eh, I'm kind of famous now.

I can't go into detail, but remember that shareware I was talking about?

Well, It's plastered all over the place, already got someone who messaged me telling me he cracked it, and now is a tester for me.

I've got a 5 star review on softpedia, 1000+ people are talking about it, it's been shared literally 40+ times, people are actually using and liking it.

Well crap. I'm happy. Get this right, I'm literally sitting back and liking the posts people are sharing on FB, there are tons. :P

This actually kinda feels good.

I'm also trying to get pirates to share it around. more people who use it the better.
    Last edited by LittleJess; 04-Dec-2016 at 11:39.

Crap, thousands of people are sharing it... oh god.

This is kind of getting massive, yikes. Than again, it's like front page of a massive site...

Crap, hope no one recognizes me.

Literally so happy now, but crap, I've given out too much info.

Crap... don't put two and two together pls... (does have some criticism) but I'm providing solutions for later versions.

people don't like specific closed source software, but I have a solution for that, making a specific part open source, just to calm the conspiracy nuts, people are using it and loving it, and suggesting new fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shybug View Post
    Crap, thousands of people are sharing it... oh god.

This is kind of getting massive, yikes. Than again, it's like front page of a massive site...

Crap, hope no one recognizes me.

Literally so happy now, but crap, I've given out too much info.

Crap... don't put two and two together pls... (does have some criticism) but I'm providing solutions for later versions.

people don't like specific closed source software, but I have a solution for that, making a specific part open source, just to calm the conspiracy nuts, people are using it and loving it, and suggesting new fixes.
    Could you please give us the link to your review?

That sounds awesome Shybug. That's what happened to my short story "Werewolf" when I published it to Barnes & Noble. It stayed on their front advertising page for two years or more.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDude892 View Post
    Could you please give us the link to your review?
    I can't sorry, this piece of software is under my real name, and my real site is linked to that name, It's more of a safety precaution. I'll rather not have people know my real identity here.

But one day.... I might. It's not so much to do with anyone here, but it's a public forum, and the fact that google links specific keywords to websites, so if you searched my real name into google, might pop up with adisc and the thread.

Plus, being AB/DL is one of those things that might come back to bite you, for example the thing with siysiy. Though when it comes to others giving me there name, I usually just keep it private, for the fact that I understand that they don't want there identity known. I treat my ab/dl side more security than the NSA keeps there spying secret lol.

I would rather people know I wear diapers, than to know that It's for sexual / personality reasons. I have no problem with people finding out I wear diapers, but I'll rather them not know it's for fetish or non-incontinence reasons. (it's more to do with me needing them for coping, and it's also a sexual fetish for me)

Quote Originally Posted by Shybug View Post
    I can't sorry, this piece of software is under my real name, and my real site is linked to that name, It's more of a safety precaution. I'll rather not have people know my real identity here.

But one day.... I might. It's not so much to do with anyone here, but it's a public forum, and the fact that google links specific keywords to websites, so if you searched my real name into google, might pop up with adisc and the thread.

Plus, being AB/DL is one of those things that might come back to bite you, for example the thing with siysiy. Though when it comes to others giving me there name, I usually just keep it private, for the fact that I understand that they don't want there identity known. I treat my ab/dl side more security than the NSA keeps there spying secret lol.
    Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDude892 View Post
    Oh.
    Yeah I have one of those uncommon names, It's not like John Doe, or John Smith, It's more of a Germanic background last name, like ackermann for example, literally my last name pinpoints who I am, there are only a few people with it (possibly less than 100). What I mean by that is, if you come across a person with the same last name, there is a 100% chance of them being related in some way shape or form.

So, what's the program do? (forgive me if you've mentioned it elsewhere)