Regarding Padding Plus Australia - Now ABU Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully they are going to start stocking some of the onesies as well!
Just purchased a mixed case (Little pawz / space) from them, ordered on the 29th November, and has arrived today - not bad!
(4 business days shipping across the ditch)
Next question - how to store 80 diapers :p

I have loved Paddingplus and every ABU product I have tried but frustrated with "Super Dry Kids Medium is Out of stock! Will be back in stock at the end of September" since I thought Paddingplus just restocked and I am certainly not going to wait till Sept 2017 to buy more.

Argent said:
I have loved Paddingplus and every ABU product I have tried but frustrated with "Super Dry Kids Medium is Out of stock! Will be back in stock at the end of September" since I thought Paddingplus just restocked and I am certainly not going to wait till Sept 2017 to buy more.

Have you tried contacting them about the restocking of mediums?

sourcreamandchives said:
Have you tried contacting them about the restocking of mediums?

No. a couple of days ago their site showed the mediums available after they had been out of stock for a while.

Also when they were Paddingplus they were available for contact all the time while I see they are now Mon-Fri 9-5.

Argent said:
No. a couple of days ago their site showed the mediums available after they had been out of stock for a while.

Also when they were Paddingplus they were available for contact all the time while I see they are now Mon-Fri 9-5.

So yea. We ran into a bind where everyone worldwide ran out of SDK mediums all at once, and then we couldn't get film produced fast enough. Bad story. There are now SDK mediums enroute to Australia - they are on the water now and I'm guessing will be back in stock in 10-14 days.

klo555 said:
So yea. We ran into a bind where everyone worldwide ran out of SDK mediums all at once, and then we couldn't get film produced fast enough. Bad story. There are now SDK mediums enroute to Australia - they are on the water now and I'm guessing will be back in stock in 10-14 days.

Thanks, 10-14 days is certainly better than end of September which is 10 months away as per your Vintage Mixed Case advice.

Hmm why is my first post missing/deleted?

The site is a bit glitchy. If I click on the Cushies from the main page it takes me to the SDK's. Also can't actually order any of the mixed cases. There doesn't seem to be an add to cart option or anything. Tried on both mobile and desktop versions.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

SuperTed said:
The site is a bit glitchy. If I click on the Cushies from the main page it takes me to the SDK's. Also can't actually order any of the mixed cases. There doesn't seem to be an add to cart option or anything. Tried on both mobile and desktop versions.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Investigating!!

- - - Updated - - -

Argent said:
Thanks, 10-14 days is certainly better than end of September which is 10 months away as per your Vintage Mixed Case advice.

*facepalm* looks like we didn't remove the notice from the last time we were out of stock.

sourcreamandchives said:
Hmm why is my first post missing/deleted?

If it included a link, those are moderated from new members until they can be cleared by staff. It's still unusual to have the whole post removed but the thread remain.

klo555 said:

The AU site appears down ATM.

Very much looking forward to more SDK Mediums which I am convinced are nearly the perfect nappy.

Argent said:
The AU site appears down ATM.

I've been having some problems with my server in Melbourne and am working to get it resolved permanently.

klo555 said:
I've been having some problems with my server in Melbourne and am working to get it resolved permanently.

"Resolved permanently" sounds like someone has had their last supper and I thought diapers/nappies was a nice industry full of kindly people?

Sorry couldn't help it ;)

Your site now shows SDKv2 mediums in stock, going to try and grab a carton tomorrow if I can make the timing work.... so happy these are back, I owe Geoff & Col a lot for introducing them to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back