Thread: Messing in diapers or underwear?

Question Messing in diapers or underwear?

I mostly mess my diaper but will occasionally poop my pants with no diaper. There is certainly a noticeable difference between pooping your diaper and pooping your pants. Just curious what others prefer?

I do both but clean up is a lot easier with a diaper poop than a underwear poop as poop doesn't have a chance to make a quick exit though leg holes as it does if you poop boxer shorts

Southstuart

Ive never tried underwear, but may well try tonight. Would it be best to get some smaller Y front style pants though?

I have pooped a lot of underwear in my time, but I like diapers a lot more...

I don't do a lot of pooping because of the smell, but if I do then in my diaper. I like the feeling when I just let it happen and the poop just pushes its way in the diaper. I wish my poop would always be hard and not so soft....

I used to do it in my underwear before I discovered disposable diapers. Now it's a lot more convenient. Still, sometimes a nice "accident" in pants can spice up the day! It depends on the mood you're in.