Frustration

Status
Not open for further replies.

miapeters

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Mia here.........
Yesterday was not a good day for me. I've sort of tried to put it to the back of my head but it's hard.
I woke up to a massive bm in the morning, it was just so bad,
At college i didn't have another bm and I thought I this is my lucky day, then just as I get on the bus to go home a bm comes along, not unusual but a few minutes later another bm just comes from nowhere, and at that moment I thought.... This is it, this can't be happening..... I was so frustrated that I could only just stand there in the bus and wait till it empties and there was nothing I could do about it, I'm not a emotional person, but the frustration and the helplessness just got to me and I just started crying, in the bus..... it's embarrassing.... I have never been so emotional in my life......
At least my stop was close and i managed to awkwardly walk in my massively filled diaper from the stop to my apartment. I can't stop thinking about how helpless I was and it's not letting me go. I'm probably going to skulk on this for a week or two and forget about it, but I've never felt like this. I spoke to my mother over the phone and I just cried and cried.... Gosh... I didn't even know why I cried, I just wanted to stop. I'm sorry if this sounds like too much but I just have to get this off my chest. I know I have to move forward and deal with it, I want to rationalize it,

anyway thanks for this opportunity to post...

I'm sorry that happened to you. I've never experienced something like that so I can't imagine what that felt like. All I can say is that we are here for you and hopefully you have some good days ahead of you. :hug: :)

Mia,

Please vent away. We do understand the frustration and the helplessness. All of us who share your problems need to vent sometimes and this is an excellent place for it You do very well with your incontinence and remember that we can't be rational about it all of the time. I certainly know that I am not.

--John
(double incontinent and wearing 24/7 - cloth at night)

jdinvirginia said:
Mia,

Please vent away. We do understand the frustration and the helplessness. All of us who share your problems need to vent sometimes and this is an excellent place for it You do very well with your incontinence and remember that we can't be rational about it all of the time. I certainly know that I am not.

--John
(double incontinent and wearing 24/7 - cloth at night)

I agree with what JDINVIRGINIA is saying, sometimes we just need to go through our day, good, bad, and feel it, let it come.

I'm sorry that your feeling the negative reverberations of the incident, I hope you feel better soon

That's really lame, but stuff like this is included in the package.
I know it must have been horrible, I've had plenty of down moments like this, but you gotta get back up from it.
If you let it get to you, it'll make it much more difficult to deal with, and that would be super lame cause it really sounds like you got a good run in life happening(Besides being incon) with college and cool parents.
Venting is good for the feels, do whatever helps yourself get back to good feels.
Sorry to hear it was a bad one and I really do hope you feel better soon.

Those times absolutely suck, there's no real sugar coating it , it is what it is, but to move on sometimes you can't stay in that head space of venting helps we are all here to listen

Thanks for understanding, it's really hard for me dealing with incontinence like this, but I don't usually take it all into my head and think about it too much, I've gone through quite a few bad incontinence days but not like this.

I think all of us whose incontinence includes bms have had days like that, man. It might not be much but websites like this provide a place for venting, as well as a reminder that you're not alone.

MaurepasGnD said:
I think all of us whose incontinence includes bms have had days like that, man. It might not be much but websites like this provide a place for venting, as well as a reminder that you're not alone.

I agree, before this when I had a bad bm day I would get so depressed and have no one to talk to about it who would relate to it, some days I just think that I should just sit on the toilet forever.......
Eventually I snap out of it and get back out there... But I need to get through times like this and deal with it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back