Thread: Yesterday.

Default Yesterday.

Sorry about yesterdays wanting to quit post, as you're aware I've got a lot going on mentally, and due to my phone breaking, I wasn't able to call a suicide helpline like usual.

I'm somewhat fine, I'm just not thinking clearly, and have been very paranoid lately.

After years of bullying, and betrayal specific things spark out my past, which leaves me traumatized and a bit disturbed.

Reason behind yesterday is I wanted out, and wanted to delete my account so people wouldn't have to worry if I did anything.

Now that my head is clear, I'm fine, I'm just going to have to buy a new cheap phone.

That being said I was going to leave, and had planned so, however something made me change my mind, had planned so for such a long time.

Sorry..

It's a hard time of year, please remember there are people here who want to listen and offer help, granted sometimes some of us are far from perfect, doesn't mean we don't care

Quote Originally Posted by Shybug View Post
    Sorry about yesterdays wanting to quit post, as you're aware I've got a lot going on mentally, and due to my phone breaking, I wasn't able to call a suicide helpline like usual.

I'm somewhat fine, I'm just not thinking clearly, and have been very paranoid lately.

After years of bullying, and betrayal specific things spark out my past, which leaves me traumatized and a bit disturbed.

Reason behind yesterday is I wanted out, and wanted to delete my account so people wouldn't have to worry if I did anything.

Now that my head is clear, I'm fine, I'm just going to have to buy a new cheap phone.

That being said I was going to leave, and had planned so, however something made me change my mind, had planned so for such a long time.

Sorry..
    I hope your doing OK. I'm really worried about you. Prayers are still with you.

Please, if you feel like this again and can't get through to a helpline, try to find someone on here. There are many of us who are willing to lend an ear and talk to you before we let you do something bad to yourself.