• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greeting and introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

islander

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello there!

I am a 23 years old German student currently living in the netherlands. I have been into diapers since I remember (earliest memories I have are from around the age of 3). I decided to join this group because enjoying diapers alone does not do it for me anymore. I would like to interact with like-minded people and make some new friends. I am very happy that there are so many of you! :smile1:

In my usual life I am a student, as I already mentioned. Besides wearing diapers I enjoy nature, hanging out with friends, anything related to music, cooking and many more. In short I enjoy life. :smile:

Looking forward to read some nice posts and experiences.

Last edited:
Hello islander and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

We have a "Foodie" group if you would like to share your cooking interests with us. I hope you stop by the group and join.

Egor

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician so most of my life is related to music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back