Having a great freakout of epic proportions right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zecatty

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So our neighbor across from us (our family) has a daughter and I usually hang out with her from time to time. I was helping them with their farm since they were away and while cleaning for them I found a stack of goodnites under her bed. So they came back today and I am 99%% positive their daughter is a DL like me. I thought about it today, there is no reason she should wear goodnites (considering she is too old for them) for bedwetting, and if she was incontinent she would wear something that wasn't that childish and more absorbent (same for bedwetting). Should I confront her about it? How should I confront her about it? What do I do?

I'd say you should let sleeping dogs lie. It's not really your business and probably will not have any positive outcome confronting her about it. Would you be happy if some person you thought was your friend confessed to snooping through your stuff which you consider private?

Alrighty, but that's cool that there is the possibility of it. If she ever does find out I wear (because I wear when I hang out with her now, I don't make it obvious though) then there's the chance that she wont think I am weird since there is a chance she might like diapers too. But yeah, I don't really even want to ask her.

*edit : I wasn't really even trying to snoop, I saw a bunch of trash under her bed which must be what she uses to shield them from view I was cleaning I dragged the trash from under her bed (Stuff like crumpled papers, plastic plates etc) and saw the goodnites in question. But I see where you get that from, I seriously don't want to ask her now because of that

Thank you

I'd tread carefully if you do somehow bring up your interests in diapers, and she might not be forthcoming even if you do.

Thank you, I wasn't going to anyways, I've been thinking about it ever since it happened and every outcome seems really awkward/bad.

Still could be for incontinence if she has low volume accidents.

ClickyKeys said:
Still could be for incontinence if she has low volume accidents.
Yep. Also could be that she doesn't know there's protection other than store brands, and/or doesn't want to use an actual diaper with tapes and all that. I feel like someone who's actually a DL or AB would have hidden them better.

lol...cleaning for them you "found" goodnights under her bed. I.E. you were invading their privacy and snooping through their house.

no offense, as I could be wrong, but you're post makes you sound like a teenager. On what planet do male teenagers "help with the neighbors' farm" by cleaning their house while they're away? And then go through and clean their teen daughter's bedroom? Sorry, whole thing sounds like BS to me.

Either totally made up story altogether OR neighbors gave your family the key to their property and you used the opportunity to go snoop through the girl's bedroom you have a crush on, which is messed up and creepy.

mikejames said:
lol...cleaning for them you "found" goodnights under her bed. I.E. you were invading their privacy and snooping through their house.

no offense, as I could be wrong, but you're post makes you sound like a teenager. On what planet do male teenagers "help with the neighbors' farm" by cleaning their house while they're away? And then go through and clean their teen daughter's bedroom? Sorry, whole thing sounds like BS to me.

Either totally made up story altogether OR neighbors gave your family the key to their property and you used the opportunity to go snoop through the girl's bedroom you have a crush on, which is messed up and creepy.

well said!

Assuming this story is true, Maxx makes an excellent point. She would have to know you saw her Goodnites if you were cleaning stuff from under her bed. Again assuming, just wear a diaper while visiting and make sure it's visible to her. Let her make the first move, or you could tell her you wear diapers. That puts the burden on you and not her. We all know how horrible it can be to be "discovered". It's almost never pleasant.

Uhm. Sounds like an 18+ member sharing a fetish with a minor to me.

@OP how old are you? How old is this daughter you speak of?

Nothing wrong with hanging out with minors when there's nothing sexual going on.

Does that make me a bad person for enjoying hanging out with my niece? She's 16 and wonderfully mature and understanding for her age. Granted she knows nothing about this side of me, and I don't plan on telling her ever, but I'm proud of who she's becoming as a person regardless and love spending time with her.

Let's not jump to conclusions and assume Zecatty is up to no good. Considering they were house sitting, it's a nice gesture to clean the house for a family friend while they're gone.

No? Are you implying incest? They are part of our family, sorry I didn't make that clear. Also, they are my family. Why wouldn't I help them? They even asked me to. I was asked to clean the house and maintain their animal pens. Also, I was not invading their privacy, I was asked to clean and discovered the goodnites in question *(edit : forgot to mention I didn't clean the mess up because I knew she would know it was discovered). I can't do anything about you not believing it but just wanted to put this out here for you guys. I might give up this forum stuff because people don't really like my posts :/

- - - Updated - - -

babybobby said:
Uhm. Sounds like an 18+ member sharing a fetish with a minor to me.

@OP how old are you? How old is this daughter you speak of?

Just turned 18, but was a forum lurker when I was 17 but I knew it wasn't allowed to join as a minor.

Sheepies said:
Granted she knows nothing about this side of me, and I don't plan on telling her ever, but I'm proud of who she's becoming as a person regardless and love spending time with her.

I'm not saying that about you, I completely agree with the above intentions. The OP was asking how/when to tell her...

I did write a post up to clarify some points and accusations people were making against me but it is still being verified by the mods, the main point I wanted to make was that I am going to give up on this forum seeing as most of my posts aren't well received and I am starting to feel like I am building a negative reputation for myself. I had fun being on this forum but I will be going back to being a lurker.

*edit : wanted to mention I AM 18, turned 18 in September and I was a lurker of the forum when I was 17. Was fun interacting with the community when I did but I feel like I should let my DL side expand a bit before going in all the way.

mikejames said:

You should be on 60 minutes. You should be one of the minutes...

Idk I could see this being a realistic scenario. One time when I was younger my sister and I house sat for one of my friends and took care of their dogs while they were gone, they said to clean up anything if the dogs made a mess or anything like that (Like got into the trash or one of the coverts or something) There were a few times where there was garbage in weird places, open doors to my friend's bedroom and we'd go in and take out any trash the dogs took in or w/e. So it's not entirely unrealistic that there could have been some kind of chore or something to do in that room and OP saw the garbage and decided to be a decent person and help clean it. (If I saw garbage on someone's floor and I was helping them I'd probably try to clean it too, but my Dad is sloppy as fuck so I'm just used to picking stuff up I guess?)

That said, As others have said it is a concern as to how old the girl is. You never stated that, only your own age. While you most likely don't have any sort of sexual intentions by being curious about the goodnites, I'd tread carefully, the last thing you want is if she's a minor and tells someone you were going through her room, even with a legitimate reason, could be bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back