Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having a great freakout of epic proportions right now.

Talking Having a great freakout of epic proportions right now.

So our neighbor across from us (our family) has a daughter and I usually hang out with her from time to time. I was helping them with their farm since they were away and while cleaning for them I found a stack of goodnites under her bed. So they came back today and I am 99%% positive their daughter is a DL like me. I thought about it today, there is no reason she should wear goodnites (considering she is too old for them) for bedwetting, and if she was incontinent she would wear something that wasn't that childish and more absorbent (same for bedwetting). Should I confront her about it? How should I confront her about it? What do I do?

I'd say you should let sleeping dogs lie. It's not really your business and probably will not have any positive outcome confronting her about it. Would you be happy if some person you thought was your friend confessed to snooping through your stuff which you consider private?

Alrighty, but that's cool that there is the possibility of it. If she ever does find out I wear (because I wear when I hang out with her now, I don't make it obvious though) then there's the chance that she wont think I am weird since there is a chance she might like diapers too. But yeah, I don't really even want to ask her.

*edit : I wasn't really even trying to snoop, I saw a bunch of trash under her bed which must be what she uses to shield them from view I was cleaning I dragged the trash from under her bed (Stuff like crumpled papers, plastic plates etc) and saw the goodnites in question. But I see where you get that from, I seriously don't want to ask her now because of that

Thank you

I'd tread carefully if you do somehow bring up your interests in diapers, and she might not be forthcoming even if you do.

Thank you, I wasn't going to anyways, I've been thinking about it ever since it happened and every outcome seems really awkward/bad.

Still could be for incontinence if she has low volume accidents.

Quote Originally Posted by ClickyKeys View Post
    Still could be for incontinence if she has low volume accidents.
    Yep. Also could be that she doesn't know there's protection other than store brands, and/or doesn't want to use an actual diaper with tapes and all that. I feel like someone who's actually a DL or AB would have hidden them better.

Imagine the epic freakout SHE is having right now, with her stash obviously discovered!

mikejames

lol...cleaning for them you "found" goodnights under her bed. I.E. you were invading their privacy and snooping through their house.

no offense, as I could be wrong, but you're post makes you sound like a teenager. On what planet do male teenagers "help with the neighbors' farm" by cleaning their house while they're away? And then go through and clean their teen daughter's bedroom? Sorry, whole thing sounds like BS to me.

Either totally made up story altogether OR neighbors gave your family the key to their property and you used the opportunity to go snoop through the girl's bedroom you have a crush on, which is messed up and creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by mikejames View Post
    lol...cleaning for them you "found" goodnights under her bed. I.E. you were invading their privacy and snooping through their house.

no offense, as I could be wrong, but you're post makes you sound like a teenager. On what planet do male teenagers "help with the neighbors' farm" by cleaning their house while they're away? And then go through and clean their teen daughter's bedroom? Sorry, whole thing sounds like BS to me.

Either totally made up story altogether OR neighbors gave your family the key to their property and you used the opportunity to go snoop through the girl's bedroom you have a crush on, which is messed up and creepy.
    well said!