Thread: Bye

MarchinBunny

I really hope things are fine Shybug *hugs*
    You do what you have to do, I will miss you a great deal. I sent you my contact info in a pm in case you ever need to talk.

Changed my mind, don't worry ignore this thread. Not going to delete the account, I'm just taking a small break to clear my head.

(Was going to delete it due to personal reasons, that I can't disclose on adisc) nothing related to adisc, just lost it mentally.

I removed all the friends, and the groups, so feel free to re add me if you like to.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry peeps, had a mental breakdown.

Just remember that we are a support group. Even though we share a common interest, we are more than what it is. Sometimes it's good to vent. Opening up is the best way to a healthy mentality.

Whether it may be a struggle of self identity, the guilt and shame of what is included in our interests, we've all been there. Plenty of us have gone through the peaks and valleys of this roller coaster ride called life. Let it out, feel the empty space.

Quote Originally Posted by Shybug View Post
    Changed my mind, don't worry ignore this thread. Not going to delete the account, I'm just taking a small break to clear my head.

(Was going to delete it due to personal reasons, that I can't disclose on adisc) nothing related to adisc, just lost it mentally.

I removed all the friends, and the groups, so feel free to re add me if you like to.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry peeps, had a mental breakdown.
    Thank goodness your still here. We all love and care about you.

Remember next time you need a break that there's a "Log Out" button in the upper-right hand corner of the page. There's been a couple of overly dramatic "I'm leaving" threads lately made by people who never actually leave and really just want extra attention. Let's try not to turn this into a trend.

I'm glad you're still with us Shybug, but I support you in anything you decide. There's nothing wrong with taking a break. There are some nights I'm more active than others, often because I'm tired. Sometimes, we just need a break. I hope you get to feeling better. Hugs.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by INTrePid View Post
    Remember next time you need a break that there's a "Log Out" button in the upper-right hand corner of the page. There's been a couple of overly dramatic "I'm leaving" threads lately made by people who never actually leave and really just want extra attention. Let's try not to turn this into a trend.
    Well, considering I myself have made such threads and probably most of them recently due to going through shit that clearly you do not understand, let me just say it's never about attention, it's more about just letting people know I will be gone. You should probably learn to give people the benefit of the doubt lol. Also a little history lesson for you, I have actually left before in the past for a couple months.

Also another note to mention. I use to play on a minecraft server called Nightowl, and it was for youtubers. We had someone there who one day said they where leaving, and they did for a few days. Then later told someone they are going to be going away. Long story short, we later found out hey committed suicide. Quite frankly ... you shouldn't always expect that these threads are about attention. They are not about a person trying to get people to look at them. Maybe it's time to be a little less cynical?