AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
So as I've stated in this thread about mom letting me pick out the diapers I want when I was little. I vaguely remember making a post about this a long while ago but I'm not sure if I did or not.

I'm trying to find that brand of diapers again. Nostalgia reasons. All I can remember though is what the packaging looked like and the rough year range they would have been around (And what store they came from of course.)

The only way I can describe the package would have to be solid black with I think an image of a child playing on it. Scattered across the packaging was green, yellow, and various other colours (I think those were the colours, they were bright colours anyway) of little like dot/line things. This was likely a store brand, they were bought from Foodland and had to be around the 96-98 year range. Does this brand ring a bell with anyone? I've searched for quite a long time and can't seem to find them. I remember picking them out and saying "These are the most comfortable ones!" or something to that effect so for nostalgia reasons I'd love to get a hold of a pack. If anyone has any information let me know! I know I'll recognize the package if I were to see it so if anyone can find a picture of something similar to what I'm describing please link it!

I found something very similar from 1998. http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/8SAAAOSwAL9Ue9w-/s-l400.jpg Those seem to be similar but not exact. The packaging is close to what I said in the sense of it's dark and has a pattern all over it, and its from the right year range but I vividly remember the package being black with colourful things all over it. . . Again if anyone has any idea at all what brand I could be talking about let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back