• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilxavierpc

Banned
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Hi I'm paully hope to meet allott of great people

Hello Paully and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Oh sure I like video games some sports mostly when out side playing them it's boring to me watch it. I do like drawing not that good but still like to do it i love tigger paw patrol and hotwheels. I do live with my mom dad but it cus I have medical problems. Oh and like all times music. If sometimes not on for while sorry I do get sick dome times but I'll be back lol I'll be back lol ...ok sorry yeh I be back on once get better. I not very good at talking with other I get scared I trying my doctor told me need try talking with people so stop be scared. So here goes nothing hope every one have good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back