Tykables Training pants on Clearance !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mousy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I've been wanting some cloth training pants for a while. Tykables is having a clearance sale on white Traing pants.

According to the website...

"This is a clearance item, sold as is. These are brand new, never worn items that may have a small irregularity such as fabric discoloring or miss stitch in manufacturing. Some simply have been mislabeled or the label was not sewn on correctly."

I took a chance and ordered some.

I got three pair for $20! Free Shipping!

https://tykables.com/products/training-pants-clearance

Thanks for the head-up. I have ordered some, too. I'll bring an update when they arrive.

Mousy said:
I've been wanting some cloth training pants for a while. Tykables is having a clearance sale on white Traing pants.

According to the website...

"This is a clearance item, sold as is. These are brand new, never worn items that may have a small irregularity such as fabric discoloring or miss stitch in manufacturing. Some simply have been mislabeled or the label was not sewn on correctly."

I took a chance and ordered some.

I got three pair for $20! Free Shipping!

https://tykables.com/products/training-pants-clearance

Would have too at those prices, alas large and mediums are gone

diaperbobby said:
Thanks for the head-up. I have ordered some, too. I'll bring an update when they arrive.

I received my order over the weekend. The training pants are not super thick, but will hold some amount (plastic pants over them). The fabric is super soft and very comfortable to wear. I think they would be quite easy to wear out in public since they are not so thick. I like them so far.

Actually at their store location they still are stocked up. Benefits of living 30 minutes away. That and also the overnights are cheaper due to a lack of the shipping charge.

I would love to buy these but they don't seem to ship to canada :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back