Thread: Back from a very long absence.

Default Back from a very long absence.

Hey guys.

So, I used to be semi active here years ago. I'm a blind guy from Colorado (formerly California.) I'm currently attending the Colorado Center for the blind, which is a nine month independence training center in Littleton, Co. I'll not talk about that much here, just ask if you want to know more.

I've been into diapers ever since I can remember. Not exactly sure why, just always remember loving the feel of them, and have gotten to wear them as an adult occasionally. I intend on being active here again, glad the site is still going.

Mike AKA stirlock.

Hi also and welcome back. I hope you make good progress at the center. I'm guessing it will improve your quality of life, and that would be great, I'm sure.

It definitely will, next week I'm doing what's called the dinner party, which is where you invite 5 guests over to your apartment and cook for them, all independently of course. I'm nervous but I think I can do it.

Welcome back, Fellow VIP Although I don't think we know each other, but I have seen your name here and there at least. Nice to have you back though, hope you'll have a great time on here ^^
    And good luck with the cooking. What will you make?