What would a great little party be to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeKay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I've come to think about the best way to have littles come over and have a good time, while keeping it clean. I had abdl friends over and met them at their place a few times. So far, we've pretty much only been drinking tea and watching animated films while padded. It seems like everyone is fine with that, but I've been wondering how to make it better. I've asked around and no one I know really seems to have an answer to that question:

Here's my ideas so far. It's focused around littles. I want to share it with the community and see what more can be added. I'll keep it updated here.

- Plan ahead
Find someone who will take the caretaker role
Arrange a nice environment for the littles

- Themes: Animated movies, Sleepover party, Games

- Dress code: Little outfit and accessories, plushies

- Activities:
Animated movies / cartoons
Gaming / Retro gaming
Games and toys (Construction toys, dominoes, jenga, colouring books)
Board games
Pillow/Blanket forts
Cuddles / nap time
Tea time
Everything little related

- Food: Cookies and snacks (in limited quantity)
Oreo cookies
Bear paw cookies
teddy bear cookies
Goldfish

- Food: Breakfast
Cereal: (Froot Loops, Capn Crunch, Lucky Charms, French toast crunch, etc)
Toaster strudel
Pop tarts
Pancakes

- Food: Dessert (in limited quantity)
Jello
Sweets
Gum
Fruit by the foot
Marshmallows
Pocky
Rice Crispies

- Food: Healthy
Sliced Apples
Carrot sticks
Vegetables

- Food: Frozen dessert (in limited quantity)
Popsicles
Ice cream sandwiches
Ice cream

- Food: Main meal
Pasta (Macaroni, Spaghetti)
Porridge
Hot Dogs
Fish fingers
Chicken nuggets

- Food: Drinks
Chocolate milk
Hot milk
Hot cocoa
Tea
Fruit juice

- For a little extra
Alcohol
Diaper games
Roleplaying
Go out padded

- Additionnal notes
This is meant to be private, 5-10 people or more. Only invite people you know well, or 1-2 new people at a time.
Activities should be available, and not forced on anyone. A separate play area can be interesting.
Make sure everybody is comfortable. Not everyone is on the same level of comfort in their ABDL skin.
Wearing a diaper or not should be the little's choice.
Close the blinds, Cellphones away or off.
Caretaker should not break role
If you go out, don't make anything obvious

Last update: 2016-12-01 08:05. Thanks to everyone that contributes! Feel free to share it or make your own version.

Last edited:

Sounds good to me.

Is my invitation in the post?

The only thing that may be missing is a private venue.

Hee, hee

Siysiy

This isn't really my area of expertise but I've been to enough ABDL parties to see some things that work. Have some activities available. They don't have to be enforced (even nicely) but just available. It does help if at least one person is willing to step up and color or play with Lego or whatever things you've got so that someone who wants to doesn't feel like an alien.

If it's mixed company, I generally like just having a drink and talking but I think having adequate space to be somewhat separate is also helpful. It can be a tricky business to manage these things, particularly when people are all at different levels of comfort in their ABDL skin. It's fun when it works right. Keep trying!

There's a fairly big chasm between AB's & DL's, so the type of parties each would be most comfortable attending would probably differ greatly, although there would be some things applicable to both.

As a DL, I'd be a-ok with drinking, beer, mixed or straight drinks, whether it be from a baby bottle or whatever, wouldn't matter much, as long as no one was there getting drunk. Not sure that'd be applicable to straight AB parties... Me, I detest drunks, especially at parties, but some people use the alcohol to break down their inhibitions, usually turning them into something they're not, in real life. That can go either way, for the bad, or the good. Nobody likes a drunk baby!

I'd also be ok with the typical diaper bag of supplies, but I'd expect each to take care of themselves, in a private setting (bathroom/bedroom, etc.). I'd keep in mind that thieves like bringing in a backpack to a party, so they can abscond with your special little trinkets, unnoticed. As a musician, I've had people steal my guitar effects, right in the middle of a party, and, of course, nobody noticed, until things calmed down a bit. Thieves will always be thieves, so don't party at your own home, if you can avoid it, or put your valuable stuff away! You could always find a nearby park, venue, etc. or do it in a backyard setting.. Bring nothing out that you're not willing to lose.

Media related to ABDL would be fun to have on, including vids of all things ABDL related, whether AB or DL. The movies that included diaper references cold be edited down, and played. That's always fun, and it sparks a conversation about other occurrences. On Quantum Leap, there's this one time when the star is turned into a diapered monkey, but nobody ever mentions this other episode where a hooker casually mentions to the co-star that her friend is busy taking care of someone that likes playing in diapers, etc., or something to that effect. I have the video short-clipped somewhere deep in my archives, but, it's things like that that might be the topic of conversation. Sure, we all wear our diapers, but how much can we talk about how much they hold, which ones are best, etc.???

Again, as a DL, I'd be ok with a movie outing, too. Wouldn't have to be any special movie, just everyone agreeing to take in a movie.

PHONES: I'd take them away, on the way in, and only give them back as people broke up, or just tell people, NO PHONES / CAMERAS, or you'll be banned. No need for anyone to take any pics of anyone else during a confidential get together. Many of us refuse to post online pics of our faces, because we have much to lose, either with family, friends, or employers. There's just way too much room for the possibility of abuse on that front. And, I keep saying this, FACIAL RECOGNITION SOFTWARE is right around the corner (available on Google now, if you want to search for a similar image, etc.). Remember friends today, but frenemies tomorrow , etc. Be careful with that.

There's lots more ideas on ways to make it work for each other, in mixed AB & DL company, too. Sadly, my spouse is far from ever letting her hair down enough for me participating in a get together, but a fella can dream, can't he?

Last edited:
There is no way I would wear a diaper. I stopped reading after that to be honest, put off.

OK I am confused and a little disappointed. The Little I know love a party and I think that what TeeKay is trying to plan as I read it is a party for Littles.

I know DLs like having a Diaper party's where they do there thing, but it all grow up stuff, which is boring to us little ones,

We love party games and see friends and making new ones to play with.

Have you been to the Tomkat meet T-K ir look fun and I believe Rian with his Daddy put meets on as well.

Hear in the UK we have LBL (Little Big Land.) Where there are lots of thing to do things to play with and organised activities witch is not compulsory you can do as much or as little as you wont.

Don't get down hearted I know how hard it is putting on meets getting a veneu is really hard. But if you do get some where It is worth doing.

PS DLs are really AB Little they just don't have there happy though jet. Give a selly grow up permission to play and they will.

Siysiy

It depends on what people feels like doing. For most DLs, it can be much simple. What I have is mind is small parties that everyone can organize at their own place, and invite their own abdl friends, 6-10 people or more. I probably should have precised that. I've heard of tomkat, in good ways and bad ways, I may try it some day. Maybe "party" isn't the perfect word either. These are just ideas I'm sharing and can be used to plan something else.

TeeKay said:
It depends on what people feels like doing. For most DLs, it can be much simple. What I have is mind is small parties that everyone can organize at their own place, and invite their own abdl friends, 6-10 people or more. I probably should have precised that. I've heard of tomkat, in good ways and bad ways, I may try it some day. Maybe "party" isn't the perfect word either. These are just ideas I'm sharing and can be used to plan something else.

...and I realize that I may have inadvertently taken the thread in a different direction, mentioning what a typical DL party might look like. My apologies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back