6 42.86%
  • SDK

5 35.71%
  • Fresh Diaper Scent?

1 7.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Sample Pack, what should I get?

Default Sample Pack, what should I get?

For the most part I have always used goodnites for my dl interests. I once was able to get a single cushie on ebay for $5 (before I knew about adisc or the abdl culture, I used to thing people would make them in their basements or something.) I enjoyed the Cushie, and I have always enjoyed my goodnites, but I want to try something new.

What should I get from ABU? I'm most likely going to get a sample pack to try, but what should I get in said pack?

If you're going to get a sample pack from ABUniverse and have already gotten Cushies, my suggestion would be to get a premium sample pack with one Space Diaper and one Little Paws since those are the best products from ABUniverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsmax View Post
    If you're going to get a sample pack from ABUniverse and have already gotten Cushies, my suggestion would be to get a premium sample pack with one Space Diaper and one Little Paws since those are the best products from ABUniverse.
    Actually that makes more sense.... I still think SDKs/Cushies are better but those Premium are quite amazing for capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsmax View Post
    If you're going to get a sample pack from ABUniverse and have already gotten Cushies, my suggestion would be to get a premium sample pack with one Space Diaper and one Little Paws
    Seconding this. Though since little paws and space are basically the same diaper with a different shell, swapping one out for a preschool might be a worthwhile alternative.

Several have asked this recently, and I've been recommending two samplers. Get one regular and one premium sample, and if you're between sizes make one sample one size and one sample the other size. That'll get you the most information for your next order.

vintage: one cushies and one sdk - say in medium
    premium: preschool and one of the others (all three are same physical diaper, I'd suggest little paws myself) - say in large

with that you'll know which diapers to order in larger quantity, and which size to get. ABU will also do mixed cases, so check out those options when you're done with your samples and ready to make your "first order of real diapers"

You can't really go wrong with any ABU diaper. They're all pretty great, just depends on your personal preference.

Any ABU diaper is awesome. Like PaddedBrony said, It all depends on your personal preference.

depends on what you like. The simples/space/little paws are the same shell, so it comes down to design you like best, the preschools have a cloth and crinkle variant, the sdk , cushies and lavenders are one tapes. The scent is nice, reminds me of grape pixie sticks.