Status
Not open for further replies.

Allegro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I have worn a diaper everyday this week. I decided to make a challenge for my self, wear diapers to school for the rest of the week. I will go ahead and tell you about the first two days.

Day One: I wore the diaper with underwear on, just in case. I decided not to pee in class, but instead go to the bathroom to make sure nobody noticed. I didn't bring a change with me, so I had to sit in a wet diaper all day which caused it to leak.

Day Two (Today): I wore just the diaper, no underpants. I peed in class and no one noticed. I even pooped a little. But I also pooped in the toilet. This time I brought a change with me.

Tomorrow I think I might do everything in the diaper. I'm gonna bring 3 changes. Wish me luck.

I will post updates on how it goes here.

Good luck.

Good luck and be careful!

hopefully your college has convenient handicap bathrooms.

Why are you pooping in class and around people? Come on...not ok.

MaxiPad89 said:
Why are you pooping in class and around people? Come on...not ok.

I went to the bathroom as soon as it happened. There is no way that I would just sit in it for more than 10 mins.

(Also just for the experience and it feels good)

Good luck and enjoy the rest of the week. I never made an entire week while I was in school.

Insert standard urge against messing around people that I suspect no one will read.

Kaliborio said:
Insert standard urge against messing around people that I suspect no one will read.

Why are people so against it?

Because poo can smell significantly and that becomes offensive toward others. Poo contains a lot of bacteria where as pee doesn't. It's simply about respecting how others may feel and their comfort level.

dogboy said:
Because poo can smell significantly and that becomes offensive toward others. Poo contains a lot of bacteria where as pee doesn't. It's simply about respecting how others may feel and their comfort level.

As I said, I don't sit in it. I go to the bathroom within at least 10 mins. If I'm in a situation where I can't leave, then I won't do it.

i will join you!

landingxray said:
i will join you!

You should post your experience here as well

I've been tempted to wear to class, but I'd probably be too afraid to wet.
Even less mess. You can notice a smell almost instantly.

Be careful not to get caught.

Sheepies said:
I've been tempted to wear to class, but I'd probably be too afraid to wet.
Even less mess. You can notice a smell almost instantly.

Be careful not to get caught.

Will do

Allegro said:
You should post your experience here as well

Let me just share with you,
I'm incontinent 24/7. Urine is okay to deal with, for the most part I change before it leaks, it's not completely clean, when I have a bm it's not fun, I wear plastic pants in case I leak and it cuts off the odor, I don't want to subject people to my smells. change as soon as possible. Rashes can be a pain to deal with. There are situations where I can't change, if I have a bm while standing up I don't sit down, having a bm sitting down is terrible, it spreads everywhere and the cleanup is really hard. When I have a bm during a class that is what happens, I miss parts of the class when I have to change. Changing a bm filled diaper is much easier in the handicapped bathroom, I've got permission to use it cause of my condition. Do change after you've done it, it's better for your skin and the smell. And plastic pants help if your serious about this. I always wear plastic pants for my bowel incontinence.

Hope the rest of the week goes as well as it has so far.

dogboy said:
I have to agree, if you don't have to in public it's really not worth the clean up or the smell. Not to mention you can't always fully clean up in public.

Thank god there are some sane people who actually have the common sense to point out that pooping yourself around other people is nothing but wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back