The School Diaper Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready i am going to flip this WHOLE thread on its head ...

If a person gets offended and feels like their rights are being infringed on and they are judging you to be "immoral" and they think you're being "rude" for smelling like shit cause they think you pooped yourself.... then THEY are the real asshole! Cause how the HELL do they know you did it on purpose ?!

They Don't and couldn't know ...... duh

TLDR: When you gotta go , you gotta go. Respect yourself and your body and then you WILL respect others too.

Can we settle this thread now ?

PS @ OP: I wana know how the diapered school week went lol

Yeah this has gone off topic :p

Sent from my SM-G903M using Tapatalk

RaspiSeed said:
Yeah this has gone off topic :p

Sent from my SM-G903M using Tapatalk
All people have been saying is what they think about an issue with what the poster is doing, and sharing why they don't think it's cool or in the couple of exception's cases is ok

Last edited:
The irony of this thread, is that everyone in it agrees going to school in nappies is kinda cool.

(assuming.)

AddyShadows said:
I love how most of you cherrypicked out of my statement and ignored this:

I am not for, nor against messing your diaper in public. I'm indifferent, because there are worse things people could be doing. I'd rather deal with the smell of someone shitting their diaper in public than the other worse things people COULD be doing.

Edit*: I also love how you all ignored the fact that I said I don't mess in public and never intend to. But I'm not against people doing it. Just because I'm not against it doesn't make me the person who does it. That's as bad as the people who claim you're gay if you support gay rights. . . you cannot. group. people. together. like. that.

I love how you ignored nearly all my points and didn't even give a single argument against them. Also just because people can do worse doesn't make doing something bad ok. We already been over this. Just because murdering someone is worse than stealing, doesn't make stealing ok all of a sudden. I don't even know how you can make such an argument and feel ok with yourself. It's so illogical.

AddyShadows said:
Besides, in public, who is actually going to know whether you need them or not? It's not the other people's business really.

Not the point, the point is you know whether or not you actually need them. When you are subjecting it to them, yes it is their fucking business.

The other people who are throwing a hissyfit over it saying its morally wrong in general and all are hypocrites to the fact that you could use the same argument that wetting your diaper in public is just as equally "Gross" because without the need wetting in public is still subjecting people in the same way that messing is.

We been over this to and I already debunked why you are wrong on this. Having a wet diaper doesn't subject people around you to a strong pungent vomit inducing smell like a messy diaper can. Again, i'm surprised you are even comfortable making these illogical arguments.

But I digress, I recommend that this topic be ended before people get even more irate, clearly some of us can't handle it in an objective manner.

You telling others they can't handle it just because they disagree with you? Jeez, you are a real piece of work. You are equally incapable of handling it clearly. You can't even make a single argument for it without them all being fallacious.

SquishyTushy said:
Get ready i am going to flip this WHOLE thread on its head ...

I doubt it.

If a person gets offended and feels like their rights are being infringed on and they are judging you to be "immoral" and they think you're being "rude" for smelling like shit cause they think you pooped yourself.... then THEY are the real asshole! Cause how the HELL do they know you did it on purpose ?!

The point is you know whether or not you did it on purpose, and if you did, that would make you the asshole. Not them.

They Don't and couldn't know ...... duh

Doesn't make it right to do it.

TLDR: When you gotta go , you gotta go. Respect yourself and your body and then you WILL respect others too.

No, respecting yourself and your own body doesn't mean you will automatically be respecting others too. Clearly if you crap yourself in front of other people on purpose you have absolutely no respect for those people at all.

Can we settle this thread now ?
I don't know ...that depends if anyone here who is sticking up for messing in front of other people, is actually capable of making a coherent argument which has yet to happen.

I would just like to say that several hour old wet diaper can be rather pungent and horrible smelling, just saying. . .

AddyShadows said:
I would just like to say that several hour old wet diaper can be rather pungent and horrible smelling, just saying. . .

In which case then I would say it's just as disrespectful at that point. I am not saying it gets a pass like you seem to think I am. However, you are comparing wetting and messing as if they are equal, and they are not. Messing smells pretty much instantly and is pretty strong, there isn't a way you can argue against that. Wetting takes some time for it to work up any sort of smell and sometimes it doesn't work up really any smell at all. Depends on fluid intake and such.

brabbit1987 said:
In which case then I would say it's just as disrespectful at that point. I am not saying it gets a pass like you seem to think I am. However, you are comparing wetting and messing as if they are equal, and they are not. Messing smells pretty much instantly and is pretty strong, there isn't a way you can argue against that. Wetting takes some time for it to work up any sort of smell and sometimes it doesn't work up really any smell at all. Depends on fluid intake and such.

Oh no no no, I agree messing smells faster, I didn't know you were thinking I was saying it didn't smell instantly. Yes, I agree it can smell instantly and be repulsive. But lets be real, is anything we are saying in this thread actually going to stop or encourage people to mess or not to mess their diaper? I highly doubt either of us at this point is going to influence it one way or the other, I mean our little spat has gotten quite out of hand at this point, I say we agree to disagree on our points of view here.

AddyShadows said:
Oh no no no, I agree messing smells faster, I didn't know you were thinking I was saying it didn't smell instantly. Yes, I agree it can smell instantly and be repulsive. But lets be real, is anything we are saying in this thread actually going to stop or encourage people to mess or not to mess their diaper? I highly doubt either of us at this point is going to influence it one way or the other, I mean our little spat has gotten quite out of hand at this point, I say we agree to disagree on our points of view here.

Well, I do agree it may not necessarily stop anyone from doing it, but it might make some people reconsider at the very least.

brabbit1987 said:
Well, I do agree it may not necessarily stop anyone from doing it, but it might make some people reconsider at the very least.

I'm just kinda now of the opinion of I'm not going to be able to stop anyone from doing it (So why bother making a big deal about stopping people?) so the next best thing I can do is encourage changing as soon as the diaper is messy. I got a bit irate earlier so I didn't really explain that properly. I'm not for purposefully messing if there are people all around but if you're say on your own somewhere, like, at a park and the only other person there is a carer or something, or in an empty area with really good ventilation I don't see the issue, though I completely understand the actually around people part. My argument was suppose to be geared more towards the people-less areas not the crowded areas, sorry if I didn't clarify that properly. That said, I could probably come up with a convincing argument to not use public bathrooms, up where I live they're all kinda pretty disgusting, I'd rather use a diaper than the bathrooms tbh but that's just my personal opinion.

AddyShadows said:
I'm just kinda now of the opinion of I'm not going to be able to stop anyone from doing it (So why bother making a big deal about stopping people?) so the next best thing I can do is encourage changing as soon as the diaper is messy. I got a bit irate earlier so I didn't really explain that properly. I'm not for purposefully messing if there are people all around but if you're say on your own somewhere, like, at a park and the only other person there is a carer or something, or in an empty area with really good ventilation I don't see the issue, though I completely understand the actually around people part. My argument was suppose to be geared more towards the people-less areas not the crowded areas, sorry if I didn't clarify that properly. That said, I could probably come up with a convincing argument to not use public bathrooms, up where I live they're all kinda pretty disgusting, I'd rather use a diaper than the bathrooms tbh but that's just my personal opinion.

XD Ya, I agree with pretty much everything you said here including the public bathrooms. I typically avoid them at all costs.

hope OP's whole class sees diaper. LOL.

I mean that's what this is about right, the "thrill"? What would be more thrilling than all your peers knowing you shit yourself?

What thrill? I've had genuine poop accidents, and other times where it was just more convenient (and less painful) than trying to hold it in. What does it matter, and how would anyone around you be able to know, if you go by choice or not. Now, Yes I agree if you're around others it is courteous to change as soon as you can. However, poop is poop. Regardless of the circumstances, the outcome is the same. Why would one be acceptable while the other is somehow morally wrong. That just makes no sense.

Slomo said:
Regardless of the circumstances, the outcome is the same. Why would one be acceptable while the other is somehow morally wrong. That just makes no sense.

Ok so lets talk about that with an outcome that is the same, a dead person. Wouldn't you say an accidental death caused by someone is very different than a purposeful death cause by someone, even if no one knew it was on purpose? Ya, the results in the end might be the same ... but that doesn't change the fact one is morally wrong, and the other is an accident.

So ya ... it makes perfect sense. Doing something on purpose is always very different than doing it on accident.

Slomo said:
What thrill? I've had genuine poop accidents, and other times where it was just more convenient (and less painful) than trying to hold it in. What does it matter, and how would anyone around you be able to know, if you go by choice or not. Now, Yes I agree if you're around others it is courteous to change as soon as you can. However, poop is poop. Regardless of the circumstances, the outcome is the same. Why would one be acceptable while the other is somehow morally wrong. That just makes no sense.

you're not the OP so obviously I wasn't referring to you.

regarding morality...I never said anything about that. It's inconsiderate though to purposely shit yourself near other people. While the other people have no way of knowing if you did it on purpose or not, YOU do know and if your intent is to get your jollies at the expense of other people having to smell your dump, it's not cool. It really has nothing at all to do with whether or not the person left smelling your stink knows if you did it accidentally or not.

This thread is out of control. I can do whatever I want. I'm not bothering anyone. Today, I went with the crowd, I didn't mess. I didn't even wet. Today was just like any other day.

You can do whatever you want, yes, but it's wrong to shit yourself and make other people smell it because it's amusing to you. It's a complete lack of consideration for other people, and you're out of line for wanting to engage in it.

I just have to put this out there, I agree with the sentiment of if you're doing it just to amuse yourself its wrong. However I still think its okay as long as its either A. in an unpopulated area or B. you change IMMEDIATELY.

Edit*: Allegro, if you want to mess your diaper at school, I'd say only do it if you're alone and will be able to change quickly, I wouldn't do it in class because there's no guarantee you'll be able to get out of there fast. Plus if your classmates find out that its you who messed yourself people might start teasing. So honestly if you want to mess I'd excuse yourself from the class and once you're in the hallway or something do it there and then head off to the bathroom to change. (or just do it once you're in the bathroom)

Double Edit*: Of course you can technically do whatever you want because we have no way of knowing though so there's that too.

MaxiPad89 said:
You can do whatever you want, yes, but it's wrong to shit yourself and make other people smell it because it's amusing to you. It's a complete lack of consideration for other people, and you're out of line for wanting to engage in it.

I never said it was amusing.

Allegro said:
I never said it was amusing.

then what's the point of doing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back