Status
Not open for further replies.

Allegro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I need a way to fit in to a size 5T Well Beginnings Premium Girl Training Pant. (Because My Little Pony) Is there anyway to do this?

To be honest, unless you are that small, I highly doubt it.

You might try putting it on and using duct tape, but probably not what you're looking for though.

Allegro said:
I need a way to fit in to a size 5T Well Beginnings Premium Girl Training Pant. (Because My Little Pony) Is there anyway to do this?

There are clips you can get (can't remember there name to save my life as I don't try to squeeze into them) and also theres a tutorial on how to make them fit here by cottontail

You could cut the side panels off of another one and attach it to the pull up. That will help with the waist issue. Hope that helps

rennecfox said:
There are clips you can get (can't remember there name to save my life as I don't try to squeeze into them)
convertups? iirc they're supposed to let you wear a smaller diaper.

irnub said:
convertups? iirc they're supposed to let you wear a smaller diaper.

I seem to recall they could be used with some slight mods with pullups.

Cut off the front side panels and glue them vertically to the rear side panels.

Convertups CAN work but from personal experience its better to just make some kind of custom extenders. Because of the way convertups are you can't really secure them properly to pull ups, they require a taping panel on the front and don't like to stay attached to the tabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back