• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeladc

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I've just joined this site and I'm hoping it will help me meet some new AB friends. [removed]

I enjoy lots of rubber, including a nice rubber hood, panties and blouse. I have a good collection of rubber clothes and I'm currently awaiting delivery of some really thickly padded baby pink mittens and a 4" wide rubber padded baby pink collar, to go with everything I have already.

I'd love to hear from other AB's, who enjoy the same things as I do!

If you want to get in touch, I'd love to get your news and ideas. All messages will be answered promptly.

Best wishes.

angeladc

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello angelabc and welcome to the group.

Welcome...rubber goes hand in hand with many of the core interests here. Those of us of a certain age remember REAL rubber pants for diapers.

Ah yes, I remember rubber diaper pants. I also remember cloth diapers and plastic pants hanging on various neighbors' cloths lines. Even as a little kid, it made me want to be back in diapers all the more....sigh.

No need to just remember those rubber and plastic pants dogboy, there are plenty of good suppliers, worldwide, of both of them. Rubber is natural and much kinder to most babies and to our environment!

I've been thinking about trying them(rubber pants)-cloth with diaper pins are awesome!

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back