Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which daytime diaper do you use?

Default Which daytime diaper do you use?

I'm currently wearing Tena Slip Super as a daytime diaper. It's kind of I the middle of absorbency and pretty thin.
    It's good but after two to three wettings it starts to leak a little, especially when sitting.
    So I'm looking for alternatives.

I know I could wear a thicker diaper but I like the discretion of a thinner diaper.

So which diaper do you use and why?

I just wear a Girls Goodnite XL. It gets the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by rcane View Post
    I'm currently wearing Tena Slip Super as a daytime diaper. It's kind of I the middle of absorbency and pretty thin.
    It's good but after two to three wettings it starts to leak a little, especially when sitting.
    So I'm looking for alternatives.

I know I could wear a thicker diaper but I like the discretion of a thinner diaper.

So which diaper do you use and why?
    I'm using abena m4's for double incontinence, they are really good for both urinary bowel containment. They don't hold up during the night for me so I am going to be using Abu simples for the next week, it was recommended by someone here and it's absorbency is really good, seems to be good for now

Quote Originally Posted by rcane View Post
    It's hard to have thin AND absorbent, they're competing design goals. If you want to be able to wet 3-4 times without risking leaks, you're going to have to go with a thicker, less discrete diaper. Even the thin high capacity diapers won't be discrete when wet, as they swell like mad when wet.

Consider reworking your clothing maybe if you want to improve discretion in a thicker diaper. There's an enormous variety in pants, just look for those marked "relaxed fit. Put on a thick diaper then go to the store and grab a variety of relaxed fit jeans, cargo jeans, kakkis, whatever, and go to the dressing room and see what works for you. I personally like Wrangler (found easily at walmart) They have jeans that LOOK like tan dress slacks, work great for me for work where I can't otherwise wear jeans.

Seni super for my daytime use. Thin, super comfy, don't clump up, and quite absorbent. I keep some goodnite trufit boosters in my work locker and my truck in case I am worried about leaking.

A+ level 4's last me all day. They are a little thicker but I like them.

Quote Originally Posted by miapeters View Post
    I'm using abena m4's for double incontinence, they are really good for both urinary bowel containment. They don't hold up during the night for me so I am going to be using Abu simples for the next week, it was recommended by someone here and it's absorbency is really good, seems to be good for now
    My nighttime diaper is Tena Slip Ultima which has about the same absorption as the m4's. I've been thinking about using these during the day at work but they do swell a lot.
    My diapers leak some nights as well but not too often. It's a shame about the price of the abu diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    It's hard to have thin AND absorbent, they're competing design goals. If you want to be able to wet 3-4 times without risking leaks, you're going to have to go with a thicker, less discrete diaper. Even the thin high capacity diapers won't be discrete when wet, as they swell like mad when wet.

Consider reworking your clothing maybe if you want to improve discretion in a thicker diaper. There's an enormous variety in pants, just look for those marked "relaxed fit. Put on a thick diaper then go to the store and grab a variety of relaxed fit jeans, cargo jeans, kakkis, whatever, and go to the dressing room and see what works for you. I personally like Wrangler (found easily at walmart) They have jeans that LOOK like tan dress slacks, work great for me for work where I can't otherwise wear jeans.
    Yeah you're right. Maybe I'm trying to find something that does not exist and maybe I'm too paranoid.
    I'm mostly sporting slim jeans (not skin tight but slim nonetheless) so there is one problem

If I'm out and about wearing regular pants I use the Attends Breathable Extra (now Attends Heavy or something like that...I wish they'd not screwed around with the brand names)>
    I used to use the Sams Club (also the same as many other store brands including Walgreens) tape on diapers.

Truthfully, if I ever feel inclined enough to wear in public during the day, it's usually whatever I have in my stash (ABUs mainly). As for a general daytime diaper, usually just something out of whatever's in my stash.