Natural BM or Induced BM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soggygoodnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm curious, which do all of you prefer? A large natural bowel movement in your diaper or one induced by laxatives, suppositories, enemas or the marshmallow trick? I personally prefer a large natural poop in my diaper.

I've always done it naturally, although I've been wanting to give an enema a try for a little while now.

I've really only ever done natural ones. Though I am kinda wanting to try using an enema at some point to see how it is.

They both have their places. Doing a full load accumulated over a day or more is a massive dump. A dulcolax suppository giving the panic sense of urgency is all fun at times.

I prefer neither really, deal with both though, at least there is that relief of getting it out

The times I've experimented with messing, it mostly just sucked unless it was a firm and mostly dry BM. As such, laxatives or enemas wouldn't really do it for me.

When I'm in the mood for it, I prefer natural laxatives. I also know how my body react to stuff, so I'm in control of how I want it.

I only do natural poops in my diapers.

Either is fine for me ^^

I love to have a natural poop in the diaper I have on occasion used a suppository.

All natural for me.

As one who has tried both, as long as I don't deal with heavy constipation, both can be relieving.

Natural... There's a reason for the saying ''nature calls''--

I'm not too keen to try medical drugs if I don't have to, not to mention more invasive methods like enema. I stick to natural, which sometimes just mean some oatmeal. ;-)

I used laxatives to simulate accidents.

Now that I can easily void naturally (and indeed have relatively frequent accidents) I prefer to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back