Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Natural BM or Induced BM

Question Natural BM or Induced BM

I'm curious, which do all of you prefer? A large natural bowel movement in your diaper or one induced by laxatives, suppositories, enemas or the marshmallow trick? I personally prefer a large natural poop in my diaper.

I've always done it naturally, although I've been wanting to give an enema a try for a little while now.

I've really only ever done natural ones. Though I am kinda wanting to try using an enema at some point to see how it is.

They both have their places. Doing a full load accumulated over a day or more is a massive dump. A dulcolax suppository giving the panic sense of urgency is all fun at times.

I prefer neither really, deal with both though, at least there is that relief of getting it out

The times I've experimented with messing, it mostly just sucked unless it was a firm and mostly dry BM. As such, laxatives or enemas wouldn't really do it for me.

When I'm in the mood for it, I prefer natural laxatives. I also know how my body react to stuff, so I'm in control of how I want it.

Either is fine for me ^^

Whenever I first started wearing diapers, I remember holding it in for as long as possible. I think the longest I held it was about 4 days. Since I was 14 and using pull-ups it was so big that it would push out of the sides of my pull-up. I guess that I have always really preferred large natural bms because they make it all the more satisfying.