Thread: I can't stay away from diapers

Question I can't stay away from diapers

So I have always been attracted to the idea of using diapers for as long as I can remember. I didn't always no that I wanted to wear diapers, I just had the feeling of wanting to use my pants instead of the toilet. Whenever I was about 11 or 12 for no reason I would go into the bathroom, strip to my underwear, sit on the toilet, and I would just use the bathroom like normal, but with my underwear on. I would dispose of the underwear in Walmart bags so that my parents would not find out.

Whenever I was about 14, I saw watching videos of people urinating themselves on youtube(Please do not judge me, I did not understand why I wanted to watch this stuff) when I saw I link to someone using a diaper in my suggested videos. Out of curiosity I clicked it and instantly fell in love. I knew that I wanted to put a diaper on myself right then and there but I had no way of doing it. As a solution I took some money from my parents and said it was for school lunch and when they were gone I went to the Kroger accross the street and bought the biggest baby diapers I could find. When I got home I instantly tore open the package and diapered myself by the front door(my parents were at a party). Being a 14 year old kid, I pushed my entire bladder out having no idea the limits of a baby diaper. Soon I could feel it leaking down my leg and I grabbed my pants and put them under me. I ended up just washing the jeans because there was no too much urine on them.

When I was 16 I discovered adult diapers when I went to Walmart with my mom and she went down the incontinence aisle to get her tampons. Being a smart 16 year old I made a detailed plan. I couldn't go to a store and buy them because I knew people who worked at the stores around me. I decided that I was going to buy them online. I knew that if I bought a package out of the blue my parents would wonder what was in it, so I started making a lot of online purchases. I bought cheap, but large thins from clearence of of websites until my parents stopped asking me what I bought. At that point I already had everything ready. I had a disposal method and a hiding spot. I went online and bought the most absorbant adult diapers I could find. Since I was working at my local sonic, I had the money I needed to buy them. I bought 80 abri form m4 diapers and hid them behind all of the paintings in my room. I was an avid painter so I had a lot of paintings in my room, I had recently been painting on thicker canvases just for this purpose. I loved being in diapers so much that I secretly started wearing them to school and other places.

Now I am in college and the diapers can be a little bit distracting, as I need to change during class frequently, so I decided that I would end my fetish. I stopped wearing diapers completeley and decided that if I pushed the thoughts aside I would be fine, and I would forget about my needs. It has been about 2 months since I took this pledge, but today I broke. I felt the need so bad that I went online and instantly bough a case of northshore supreme briefs. I think I may start seeing a counselor because I really need to stop this fetish. Whenever I'm wearing diapers I focus on them without even wanting to and when I'm not wearing them they are all I can think about. Please leave some suggestions on what I should do. All help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for reading!

In all honesty, it can be a very difficult thing to try and stop doing. From personal experience, I've tried several times to give it up, and even with professional help, it didn't work. I think the key is that I didn't really want to change.

I think you have to really sit down and ask yourself if you really want to change, because unless you sincerely want to change and are willing to put all the effort in to change, it will be very difficult to change. However, even if you commit to changing, it still won't be easy.

Regardless of the choice you ultimately make, I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you for your reply. I have the urge to want to wear them, but I don't want to wear them if you know what I mean.

you need some other default focus. Don't try to beat the fetish try to find something more important to you. Only you can find that

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    you need some other default focus. Don't try to beat the fetish try to find something more important to you. Only you can find that
    I guess I could try to bury myself in my school and work. Thank you for the advice.

In all honesty, I felt the same way you did for a while when I first started wearing. It took me a while to come to terms with it. Now, I'm not pushing you to do anything in particular, but maybe you can try to curb your urges so that you can still enjoy being diapered, but when it is appropriate to do so.