Magnifico!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well I took the plunge and ordered some magnificos!

I put my first pair on today and am absolutely in love with the new "Velcro" tabs! You do need to be somewhat of a diaper veteran to get the diaper to fit properly, due to the stretching wings (accommodating a wide spectrum of waist sizes induces issues if your waist is less than 36" or so, I'm 30" and got the 'medium') but the real key is to know that your diaper doesn't have to be cutting off circulation to do the job.

I am somewhat disappointed that it isn't thicker, but I wear rearz+ every day so I'm just spoiled. Its equivalent to space in thickness. I never can wear diapers long enough to make them overflow (due to odor) so I don't have a strong comment on capacity.

Overall they are definitely worth a try but for 3.20$ a diaper I would hope it gets thicker :D.

Best wishes

the million dollar question... how do they perform over the course of the day? I assume they need to be snugged up once or twice due to stretching of the clothlike sides? Is anything pulling apart? Velcro still sticking well when moved? What shape are they in when it's time to change? Leak guard elastic still in the leak guard or have the bands pulled out?

Also, how thick are they? Bambino's main line of diapers is a bit too thick to wear during the day for me.

This really does not make this diaper seem appealing. Not as thick as expected, over 3 dollars a brief, I hope they start to listen a bit to their back lash and change their ways.

rennecfox said:
This really does not make this diaper seem appealing. Not as thick as expected, over 3 dollars a brief, I hope they start to listen a bit to their back lash and change their ways.
I much agree with you! They tend to ignore their customers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back