Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I've always wanted a daddy or a mommy all my life, now that I've actually got a mommy everytime we "play" I don't feel litre or like a baby at all, she tries to get me in a little mood but I can never get into one. I think i might not actually be a real AB and my desire for a caretaker and desire to be a baby agsin were all just fantasy and not something I actually wanted. I don't know what to do or how to feel about this.

you may not be an AB you could be a Little or may be a Middle.
have you found your self in Little space before with out a Mummy?
Did you need tigers to get in to Little space?
maybe you are just trying to hard, let you relationship grown with your mummy letting her be your P-Dom and care for you and you might find that you start to go into a head space that is younger that your physical age. then if that feel right enjoy the moment.
hope that helps you.
Sisi

sisi said:

you may not be an AB you could be a Little or may be a Middle.
have you found your self in Little space before with out a Mummy?
Did you need tigers to get in to Little space?
maybe you are just trying to hard, let you relationship grown with your mummy letting her be your P-Dom and care for you and you might find that you start to go into a head space that is younger that your physical age. then if that feel right enjoy the moment.
hope that helps you.
Sisi

Before I had my mommy, I used to have feeling of wanting to be a little and that usually resorted to me finding an online caretaker to role play with but that was never enough to fulfill my desire. I had a daddy before I found my mommy but he was more sexual about the whole ABDL thing and things didn't really work out. My mommy currently try everything under the sun such as babying me, giving me baths, feeding me, ignoring me and treating everything I say as babbling, and other stuff but it just makes me feel ashamed and awkward to even think of acting like a baby. I fond myself aplogozing to her often and just tell her that I'm not in the mood, but I never seem to be in the mood. I feel like this is ruining our relationship outside of the ABDL lifestyle, we are also a couple and are dating so I'm not sure if that could be the reason. Maybe I'm too embarrassed to show her my "little" side because I have the fear of judgemental and the fear that she will leave me.

Real life some times intrudes on fantasy. I once thought I might be transsexual and had an opportunity to attend a conference and 6 days dressed. at the end I decided, came to the realization I was not. Yes I am still transgender but identify as gender fluid. You are young enough to find out all sorts of things about your self over the years. I did not come to the not TS until I was three times your age, but then I stared later.

Sometimes I have got what I really wanted but it didn't feel right.

There can be a gap between what I want in my head and what I am comfortable with.

Just because I want it, and now have it, is not to say that I am comfortable with it right away.

Meditation teaches being present with what is going on right now.

When I go out for food, I leave my phone in my car. Now I am eating and I focus on that.

Try setting a time to deal with the worry / guilt or whatever, related to abdl that is apart from your time doing abdl.

Don't think during abdl. Be where you are at the time. Be present.

We were all like this as young children.

Your thinking to much go with it try not to focus on it.
Let her baby you and just let it happen being you only had roleplaying you can feel strange doing it for real.
Some times I feel the same still learing to let my little come forward.
Some of us cant easy turn on the little switch just like that.
We have to be very comfortable feel safe before we let some one close to that part of us we put away to protect from harm or for some of us it is that way.
Just take your time it's new having a person to mommy you.
Give her lots of love for being willing to mommy you .
Hugs.

foxkits said:
Your thinking to much go with it try not to focus on it.

I agree with foxkits. When I first met my Daddy, I couldn't for the life of me get into little space. I felt very awkward at first. As a person living in a judgemental society, my mind is conditioned to not let anyone know anything about my AB/DL lifestlye, and it took me a long time to get comfortable with the idea that my Daddy loves little me, and wants me to be little me. We started out little (pun intended), I started calling him Daddy, and he'd stick my paci in my mouth when it was time for bed. Before I knew it, I was coloring on his bed in nothing but a diaper and a t-shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back