What're your favourite activities when being little?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffypuppy

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Just a little question for you all! Any fun things you littles enjoying doing with your caretaker/mommy/daddy/whatever title may be!

Bein' new to all this I'm not quite sure what activities to do with my little (who is 2-3 in little space). We usually don't have much privacy, so subtle things are good too. So, if you'd be so kind as to let me know what's good, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll maybe ever compile a list as to help others in the future who are new to ageplay/AB.
P.S. If a list does exist, pretty please direct me to it!

Thanks in advance~
-Fluffypuppy

unfortunately i dont have a caretaker but i enjoy coloring - watching cartoons - story time - legos I hope I was able to help :smile1:

I don't have a caretaker myself, but I agree with the above post!
I love to color and watch cartoons. And roleplaying to really get in the zone! And I love to cuddle with my stuffies and rock back and forth, it is super relaxing! :)

The things I enjoy doing the most with Daddy are the little things! We color, and watch movies, and snuggle. One of my favorite things to do with Daddy is take a bubble bath! But if subtlety is an issue, your little one will always love just feeling cared for. When my Daddy fixes my knee-high socks, or calls me Princess, or cooks me dinner, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy and little all over! And my last tip, is lots and lots of snuggles, and back rubs!

I'm on my phone at the moment so i can't link. But several people have posted lists on this forum in past. I think sisi did a thread a month ago.

Fluffypuppy said:
Just a little question for you all! Any fun things you littles enjoying doing with your caretaker/mommy/daddy/whatever title may be!

Bein' new to all this I'm not quite sure what activities to do with my little (who is 2-3 in little space). We usually don't have much privacy, so subtle things are good too. So, if you'd be so kind as to let me know what's good, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll maybe ever compile a list as to help others in the future who are new to ageplay/AB.
P.S. If a list does exist, pretty please direct me to it!

Thanks in advance~
-Fluffypuppy

Hi Fluffypuppy

this is an extract from a book i am currently working on.

but the best think you can do is find out what your little is in to and then play with them do that activity. so if it say paint get some arts supplies and spend time with them.

and that is the best thing you can do just spend time with them.

How do you know if your Little is happy.

We will be play full. Play is a big part of our carter. I know what you’re thinking; that’s too simple. But if you spend time with us and not worry about the mess or the pile of house work that need to get done. But enjoy the moment with us.

But there are thing that can make really happy and make out time in Little Space very special.

Letting your Little one make choices while in Little Space. Ok you have already talked through with your Little what is going to happen throughout the day before hand so they are felling safe.

But you can also ask them simple choices, keep it to two things. Like which toy would you like to play with? This is will also give them the feeling of being heard and they feel more connected. And you will get more out of the caregiver role listen to us as we can come out with some wonderful stuff.
And it also builds an open and honest relationship with you and your Little one.

One of the thing I like to do is make noise lots and lots of noise. I also love to do some painting and finger painting is great fun. A caregiver that joins in is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back